Dominic's P.O.V

My first day of school was pretty good I met this girl by the name of Jenae' .. I smiled to myself .

She's one of the most prettiest girls I've seen in a while. She doesn't think so. But I'll tell her everyday if I have to to let her know.

I'm Dominic by the way . I just moved to PSL from West Palm. Shit was getting crazy so we left and now we're here. By we I mean my 2 brothers and my mom. John, Marcus and my mom Nicole.

Where's my dad? That nigga walked out on us a long time ago. Yeah my mama raising THREE BOYS on her own but we have nothing but the best ! Back in West Palm my brother & I hustled a lil dough & stacked that cash . Almost ended up behind bars but I won't let my mama lose her kids to the gun or jail so we left. Just know we making it .

Knock Knock ! I knocked on my mom door.

" Come in " My mom said

" Hey ma, I'm about to head out to school. " I said

" Ok baby , drive safely. Stay off that phone boy I mean it ! "

I chuckled. " I will ma , I promise. " I gave her a kiss and headed out to my car.

Thats right ya boy whipping.

*** SCHOOL***

Its been about 2 months since I started going to Central. The best thing about Central is my lil Shorty Jenae'. She don't really like that I call her Shorty but thats what makes it cute right?

She's amazing. She has the best lips. I would kiss them all day if she let me. She not like all these other females that pack weave all in her head . Nah my girl keeps it natural... ( Nah she not my girl .. I know y'all !! Y'all know what I mean! ) She has a smile that just make me wanna take her home to meet Ma !

Getting interrupted out of my thoughts , there she go. Looking all good . A nice long black dress with a Jean jacket . She has her long hair down . She just looks amazing.

" Hey Dom " she said

" Hey Shorty " I give her a hug.

As she tries to pull away I hold her just a little tighter .. Boy she smells good.

" You look beautiful today" Her eyes get a little wide and she starts to blush. Ya boy got her feeling some type of way.

" Thank you " she chuckles a little. " You don't look too bad yourself "

" All for you " I wink and blow her a kiss

Before she could react the damn bell rung . But good thing we have this period together .

I wrap my arm around her shoulder and guide us to class with her bestfriend Shenika at her side . I swear I can never get any alone time with Jenae' without Shenika being right there . But thats my home girl . She real cool.

We get in class and I pull Shenika to the side so Jenae' won't hear us.

" Hey Nika , can I talk to you for a min?"

" Whats up " she said

" You think Jenae' would want to go on a date with me Tomorrow night? "

" I knew you liked her ! " she said maybe just a little too loud .

" Sssshhhh , do you ?! " I quickly asked

" Yeah , I'll make sure she's free."

" Ok cool . "

****

" Ok class open up your books to page 215 , and begin " said Mr. Johnson

This period was going by really slow . All I could think about was asking Jenae' out on a date.

I looked over at Jenae' and seen that she was having a quiet conversation with that nigga Jayden. He be all over my girl! Better back the f*ck up before I lose my temper.

Yeah I'm a little jealous . I got feelings for Jenae' so HELL YEAH I'ma get a little jealous. I know I'm a little selfish because she's not mine but F*CK THAT. She will be !

RIIING

Thank the Lord that was the bell ! I got up and went over to Jenae' and that nigga Jayden.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder " Aight bruh she'll talk to you later " I mugged him real quick and walked Jenae' out of there before things got escalated.

" What was all that about? " she asked with a questioned look on her face

" Nothing , look I gotta get to class but I gotta talk to you about something later " I headed to class