Messing up the bed

Jenae's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Dominic laying beside me, he was sleeping. He looked so freaking adorable. After watching him sleep for about two minutes, my mind finally reminded me of what we did.

FLASH BACK!!

"Now lets mess up this bed!" Dominic said. I just laughed. I wasn't sure if he was serious or not.

He got up and took off his shoes and got back on top of me. He gave me this look.. Its like he could see right through my clothes. I got a little nervous so my smile began to fade.

He pulled me up so that way I could sit on his lap. I wanted to slowly ease my body on his lap , but nah he practically threw me on his lap. He began with a kiss on my forehead, down to my nose, to my lips, and down to my neck.

He tugged on my shirt but I held it down. I didn't want him to see my stomach. I shook my head no. He nodded and pulled at my shirt again. "Take it off." He said kind of aggressively. I slowly started to pull my shirt off, half way through it he pulled it off himself. He started to suck at top of my breasts.

He laid me down on my back and began to lick up my legs. He kissed my thighs and stomach. He pulled off the boy shorts and laid his hand on my treasure box. He kissed my lips and took off his shirt. I saw all his body and all his tattoos and just got up and kissed them all. I pulled at his sweat pants and he took them off. I saw his print in his underwear and was impressed. I couldn't help but rub it.

He grabbed me and laid me down, making sure he got a pillow and put it under my butt, kind of lifting up my waist. He pulled my panties off slowly and once they were off he licked up my leg. Once he got to my treasure box, he opened my legs. He used his fingers and spread the lips and blew on my hot spot.

He used his thumb and rubbed it on my hot spot. I just bit my lip. After blowing he licked it. If this was his way of teasing me IT WAS WORKING! Cause he making a nigga mad. I just lifted my head up and looked at him like "tf?" And he just smiled like shit was funny.

He quickly connected his tongue with my hot spot. I gasped because I thought he was gon tease a little more. He was licking and sucking on it so good I was trying to push his head away from there. He just firmly held my hips down and kept slurping! I began to grab the sheets and moan uncontrollably! He opened my legs wider and began to lick every spot inside of me. I began to moan really loud. I leaned up and just watched him. He must of caught me looking because he decided to stop slurping and put his fingers in!

He used one hand to finger me and the other to start pulling off my bra. I was so focused on how good he was fingering that I let him slide off the straps.

He didn't get the bra off.. "I'm about to cum!" I moaned.

He began to suck on my neck roughly. "Cum for daddy." He said. After saying that I came all over his fingers. He slid his fingers out and put them in his mouth. I tried to calm down my breathing. After licking all my nectar off his fingers he gave me a deep passionate kiss.

His eyes roamed my body and I could see a lot of love and lust in his eyes. He took off his boxers.. I swear the nigga had to be about 9 inches.

Before he could even come near me with that thang I had to let his ass know! "Condom." I said. I ain't even fina be like all these other chicks and walk around school pregnant!

"You got some?" He asked. As a matter of fact I did. I bought some after that time at his house!

"In that bottom drawer." I pointed at the mini dresser next to my bed.

He got off the bed and looked into the bottom drawer and got out a condom. As soon as he closed the drawer my damn phone started to ring. Dom sucked his teeth and grabbed my phone off the mini dresser and handed it to me. "Its your mama." I immediately answered the phone.