It ain't over til I SAY SO!!

Dominic P.O.V.

"So this what we do now?!" I asked her.

Now I know the other day I fucked up real bad putting my hands on Jenae'. I know and it made me feel real bad. So my mom comes home today after she's met up with Jenae' and her fam ( I decided not to go.) She comes back and tells me that Jenae' said that she wants time apart. Oh fuck no.

Then when I was getting ready to go by her house my brother told me Jenae' said she had plans for tonight.  So immediately I'm thinking wtf no tf she don't.  So I check her Instagram! And see that she going to some party somewhere close by where I live so I decided to pop up. 

I get do dis mufucka and see exactly what I didn't wanna see! Not only do I see Jenae' here with some clothes that show EVERYTHING but I see she dancing with another nigga letting him feel all up on her. I was in disbelief so I watched her from the time Rum and Red bull came on, all the way until Must Be Nice, Lyfe Jennings came on. She was letting this nigga be all over her. Now I'm heated and I honestly wanna beat the fuck outta her ass.

Now here we are in front of each other.

"What are you doing here Dom?" She asked.

I ain't give no fucks about what she was questioning me about.  I walked up to the nigga in all white.  He backed up once he seen me.

"I sugguest you go find somebody else to party with bruh or I'ma shut this shit down." I said calmly looking him up and down.

He nodded and walked away. I turned back to Jenae' and looked her up and down. She had on some booty shorts.  Might as well come here with no fuckin pants at all. 

"Let's go." I said.

"I'm not going nowhere ." she said about to walk away.

I snatched her up and started pulling her her out of the party. She was slightly tripping over her feet because I was walking so fast but I ain't give a fuck. 

"Let me go!" She said trying to yank her arm away. 

When I got to the car I opened the door and pushed her hip not hard but with force so she could get in and closed the door and went and got in on my side. 

When I got in I didn't say anything I just crank up the car and started driving.

"I suggest you take me home ." she said with an attitude. 

"I suggest you shut the fuck up." I said stopping at a red light. 

"The fuck?! You know what fuck this shit right hea." She said and got out the car.

I was going to get out but I was holding up traffic.  I quickly turned on the street she was walking on and parked the car and got out and quickly walked over to her.

"You just done lost yo damn mind huh?!" I said grabbing her arm.

"Stop putting your hands on me!" She screamed. 

"No maybe I need to put my hands on you! You at parties and shit trying to fuck other niggas?! I will kill every last one of them mufuckas!" I yelled. 

I seen fear in her eyes.  "I wasn't trynna fuck nobody!" She yelled. 

"Then what the fuck was that! I fuck up one time and you think its okay to just go to a party and shake ya ass like shit is cool? If I woulda did some shit like that you'd be hurt like a mufucka.. I'll tell you dis . Let me catch you letting another nigga feel on what's mine again.  I'ma fuck some shit up!" I said.

"Nigga I'm not yours! Its over!" She said trying to walk away. 

"What did you just say to me?" I asked.