Help us Lord

I know y'all might wanna knock my head off about how long its been! But I been at school and junk! Lol I really hope y'all enjoy this because I've had writers block! But leave comments and vote!

Nicoles P.O.V. (Dominic's Mother)

"Yes she's fine... She needs time to grieve.. I'll only be in town for a few days... Yes my boys are with me.. Ok... I will... Bye bye." I hung up the phone. I had just gotten off the phone with one my best friend Ghanel's distant relatives.

Ghanel and I had been friends since we were little girls. She and I had been through it all. She was there with me through the birth of all three of my boys and I was there for her two boys as well. Unfortunately she just lost one about two nights ago. I can't imagine how it feels to lose him. He was somebody we all truly loved.

I sat down on the couch by her and just wrapped her into my embrace. "You gonna get through this honey. I promise."

She held onto me tighter and just rested her head on my lap.

****

I had just fixed myself a cup of water when I heard the front door open. It was probably the boys. They had been gone all night.

I walked into the living room ready to lecture them but what I see before me has my heart breaking into pieces.

"JESUS NOOOO. PLEASE JESUS NOT MY BABY!!!!" I had dropped the glass of water and put my hand over my heart . Tears gushing out of my eyes. What I was looking at was two of my sons with dried blood on their hands... One was missing.

My oldest son Marcus had came to me and wrapped me tightly in his arms. "He got shot ma." I felt like my heart was about to fall out of my chest. It became hard for me to breathe.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" I said tears gushing out of my eyes.

My youngest son came to my side and put his hands on my shoulder. "He in the hospital. They working on him. We gotta go." He said.

I immediately ran and grabbed my purse and and ran out to the car and hopped in . My bestfriend Ghanel in the back seat next to me crying as well. I know this was a lot for her. Her son had just gotten gunned down a couple of days ago. Now here I am in the same situation.

When we got to the hospital I ran as fast as I could until my sons brought me to where Dominic was. I walked in and saw a big glass and I saw doctors operating. They were focused and highly concentrated working on Dominic. It hurt me to my soul to see my son on that table fighting for his life. I did the only thing I could do at a time like this... Talk to God.

"Lord. I know I haven't been living exactly by your word. But lord I beg of you! To please save my baby. Save his soul. Strengthen his mind and body so he can pull through. Lord I ask that you cover my child in your blood as he goes through this surgery. I give you all my faith Lord. In your mighty name I pray. Amen."

*****

The NEXT DAY

Jenae's P.O.V.

Today was a long ass day. I guess Mondays always seem that way. I walked in the house mad as hell. I hadn't heard from Dominic in two days. Every time I called it went straight to voicemail.. The fuck going on in his mind!?