This What we Do Now?!

It was the next day. Everyone stayed home from school today. My leg was still hurting, Jayden face was bruised we were not fina walk in school fucked up. Plus it was a Friday and Christmas break was about to begin so who cares.

I called Shenika last night and filled her in on the info and she came over to spend the night. She was the real mvp.

Ms Nicole texted me last night asking if she could come over tonight to talk to me, my parents and ofcourse Jayden. I don't know if Dom coming or not but after he put his hands on me last night ion even know if I can be within 3 ft of him.

I seen my dad put his hands on my mama before and I promised myself I'd never put myself in that type of relationship. I'll be damned if I let this nigga lose his mind and beat my ass. Love or no love I don't play that shit.

"Trick!" Shenika said snapping her fingers.

"What thot?" I said looking up from polishing my toes.

She gave me a stank face. "You a hoe." She said.

"That's not what yo daddy said though baby!" I said flipping my hair. Well I pretended . I still had my night cap on.

"He a hoe too." She said laughing.

"Blah blah blah thotty. Anyways after this lil thing tonight me and you going out." I said as I polished my toes.

"Unh unh hoe! Going where?!" She said sitting up. She was hanging over the bed backwards.

"You know the boy Twan that Jay on the basketball team with?"

"The real tall one that always called you beautiful and shit last year?" She said.

"Yeah! He told me a couple a weeks ago that he was gon throw a party so WE SLIDING!"

"And what if Dom come tonight, then what?" She asked.

"A bitch still going out. We ain't went out in forever and all that's been going on from the shit with Dominic to us damn near ending our friendship.. A bitch need some fun." I was stressed out. I needed some fun and laughter with my bestfriend.

I love Dom but I kinda need a break from this shit.

****

It was 6 o'clock sharp and there had just been a knock at the door. That would be Dom's mom.

"Well let's get this over with. Lawd I hope ma don't try to fight too. You know she will." Jay said as we were getting ready to walk out to the living room.

"Yeen lying. Come on." I said.

We walked into the living room to not only see Dom's mom but John and Marcus as well.

"Aaw Princess." Ms Nicole said as I walked slowly into the living room.

I gave her a small but sad smile. "Hi y'all."

"I still wanna hug if that's okay with you?" She said.

"Of course." I said then we hugged.

"This is my mom." I motioned to my mom. They smiled and said hello. "And this is Jonathan." I said motioning to him.

"Nice to meet you." Jonathan said.

Then all eyes turned to Jayden. Marcus and John were real quiet. I know they don't play that shit when it comes to they brother..

"And this is Jayden."

"Nice to meet y'all." Jay said.

"Hello." She said. The boys didn't say anything they were just standing behind their mom like they were waiting for something to happen.