Jenae's Birthday (Part 1)

Jenae's P.O.V.

It's April 13th. Jenae's Birthday

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE YO ASS UP!" I was awaken by Shenika hitting me in my head with a pillow. Any other morning I'd be pissed off but not today. Today is my 18th birthday. I'm GROWN now. Lol let me stop.

I slowly pull the cover off my head probably looking like a damn fool cause I was tired as hell. "Happy Birthday hoe!" Shenika said.

"Well damn I gotta be a hoe on my birthday?But thanks anyways trick." I said rubbing my eyes smiling.

"You gon be a hoe everyday of your life your birthday don't change nothing now you just a old hoe." She said. This girl right here is something else. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"You just a disrespctful lil troll." I said.

she laughed. "Yeah whatever but I'ma need you to get up and brush them teeth birthday girl cause that morning breath is fatal." Shenika said holding her nose

I got up and threw my pillow at her head. "Girl don't make me call Mercedes for yo ass. You better stop throwing stuff." Shenika said. Mercedes is the bitch I beat up Christmas night. She was trying to disrespect me being all in Dom face and shit. I don't play bout my man, so forgive me for mopping the floor with that hoe. Shenika has been saying she gon get Mercedes on me all the time like she some type of threat. Lmao chy please.

"Make sure when you call her you tell her its my birthday and she should bring a present for me before I whoop her ass again ok." I said sarcastically and smiling.

She just shook her head. I winked and went to brush my teeth. I had a hair appointment at 11 o'clock, (my folks are throwing me a birthday bash tonight!)  it was like 9:30 so I went in my room and grabbed some panties and a bra and my yellow sundress. Before I walked back in the bathroom my phone started to ring, someone was facetiming me.

Shenika answered, she held the phone up to her face and waved. "Hey Dominic, Jenae' right here hold up." she smirked at me and handed me the phone.

"Hey bae."  I said looking at Dom. He was still in the bed.

"Hey happy birthday baby." he said smiling at me showing them dimples.

"Thank you." I said blushing.

"Aye bruh that's my sister in law?" I heard a guy voice say. Then John's face was in the camera. "Hey sis happy biirrtthhdaayy to yyoouu!" he sang. He couldn't sing for nothing.

"Thank you." I said laughing. Then the camera moved again and this time I saw Mama Nicole, Jermaine and Marcus. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all shouted. They were giving me too much life. But I didn't know Jermaine was in town!

"Thanks y'all and Jermaine when did you get in town?" I asked shocked but happy to see him, I hadn't seen him since Lj's funeral.

"Last night. I came to turn up at this party you got going on tonight." He said then he bopped his head up and down as if music was playing.

"Yeessss turn up! I'm glad you came." I said. Tonight is fina be the best night ever I can feel it in my bones!

"Um can I get my phone back? Gahdamn." I heard Dom say. He sounded annoyed.

"We gone talk to ya later princess." Mama Nicole said.

"Yeah cause somebody having a little bitch fit cause he can't wait 5 minutes to talk to his girlfriend." Marcus said.

Now Dom had grabbed the phone. "Cause I was talking to her first now can y'all take y'all happy behinds on somewhere." He said.

I was amused they were always arguing about something!