Jenae''s P.O.V

OMG !! Dominic just told me the the four most nerve wrecking words "we need to talk." All I can do is think the worst. Those words never mean a good outcome. What if he tells me he's found a girl prettier than me and we can't be friends no more? Thats gotta be it!! Probably that bitch Chelsea ! I knew she would try to steal my man! With her hoe ass . I see the way she be watching him. But she's beautiful I see why he can't resist.

At lunch Dominic seemed a little distant. So I couldn't help but ask what the hell was up with his ass !

" Is everything ok Dom? You seem a little out of it today.." I said with a worried look on my face

" I'm good I just got a few things on my mind thats it. " he said

" You wanna talk about it"

" Not right now. I'll See you in last period. " he got up and walked away

I was a little upset that he just got up and wouldn't tell me what was going on. He said he wanted to talk. Why not now?!

*** Last Period***

Dominic's P.O.V

Am I really being distant? Thats what she said. I don't want to mess things up and push Jenae' away! I'm just a little nervous.

"Mr. Carter!" The teacher said a little annoyed

" Yes sir?"

" Get to work. " he said shaking his head.

I looked over at Jenae'. She was gazing off a little. So I threw a paper ball at her.

She automatically looked over at me. I flashed her my Million Dollar smile. She smiled back. My heart almost stopped. I wanted to take her home right then!!

"I'll meet you at your locker" I mouthed to her. She just nodded.

"Hey Dominic." I heard a girl voice say from beside me.

I turn to my left to see Chelsea staring me down like I was something to eat.

" Oh hey Chelsea." I said dryly

" You don't seem enthusiastic, Nici." She said with a grin on her face.

" Look Chelsea . You're a nice girl and all but I like someone else and I intend on taking things to another level with that person so can you just kinda .. Fallback?!" I said annoyed. Chelsea always all up in my damn face like DAMN!!!

" Oh I see .. You like Jenae' big ass. Well good luck with that! "

I would never call a female out of their name but she almost made me forget the lessons my mama taught me about respecting a woman !

" I'm going to brush that off." I turned around. I was mad as hell.

*** RING ***

I hurried and got my ass up and made my way to Jenae's locker. She walked up to me kind of slow but I couldn't hold it in anymore so I decided to ask her.

" Today was a long ass. I'm so glad tomorrow Friday!" She said tiredly

" Me too.." I looked at her for a minute. She was about to say something but I cut her off " How does going to the movies with me sound to you?" I nervously waited for her answer while watching her reaction.

" Um sure, when?" She said

A feeling of relief just rushed over me. A part of me felt like she was going to say HELL NAWL NIGGA. But she didn't so now I can relax.

" Tomorrow night. I'll take you home after school and pick you up at 8."

" Ok thats fine." She said with a smile. She gave me her number and I gave her mine.

With that being said and done I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and walked her to her bus.

" I'll see you tomorrow after school." I said. Being that we don't have any classes together on Odd days.

" Ok." She said with a smile. She gave me a hug and got on her bus.

After I watching her get on the bus I made my way home. That night I was in a good mood. Jenae' will be on a date with me tomorrow night. It'll be our first time alone out of school. I hope I can control myself.

"Good night , sweet dreams beautiful <3" I texted

She quickly responded back

"Good night Dom <3"

That girl knows she drives me crazy

I would like to Dedicate this chapter to my BESTFRIEND DrunkInLove96 she is my biggest supporter! Go follow her and read her book " When all Fails maybe there Is still Hope "
I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Please Like , Comment , and Share