I came for Blood

Jenae's P.O.V.

"Trick! Did you hear what I just said?" Shenika said throwing the pillow at my head.

"She thinking bout Dominic!" Jayden said. Shenika, Jayden and I were hanging out today. I had been zoned out all day though. Dominic said he was going to come by today and he hasn't called or texted me AT ALL.

"Shut yo ass up!" They started laughing at me.

They were on the couch all caked up. Jay had his arm around Shenika as she laid on him. I just LOVE how they monkey ass was just laid up on my damn couch. And they had a blanket! They are just too much! But they cute though. They had been spending this whole weekend together.

"I ain't talk to Dominic all day.. He ain't called or texted me. No nothing." I said looking at my phone.

"Didn't he get his car back today?" Shenika asked.

"Yeah."

"Ight then. He probably making sure things are right or something. Calm yo ass down cuz." Shenika said.

"Ight ight man." I said getting up. I ripped the covers off them. "Get y'all asses up. We getting outta this house."

Dominic's P.O.V.

Today was not a good day for me. We were heading to West Palm Beach to see our Aunt Ghanel. Lil Junior was her only child. Well she has another son but he lives with his dad.

We had packed a bag this morning and headed to WPB . Marcus drove because ma was to tired mentally and physically. The whole ride to Aunt Ghanel's house was quiet.

When we got to Lil Junior's neighborhood the fact that he was gone began to really sink in. I had lost my best friend. My partna in crime. That yung nigga was my ACE.

I looked around at the houses and it all reminded me of my yung nigga. This neighborhood looked NOTHING like our neighborhood in PSL. Here there was graffiti everywhere, kids playing in the street, hopscotching and jump roping. They ain't do that in PSL.

When we pulled into Lil Junior's yard there were balloons and teddy bears at his mailbox. He was loved by everybody.

When we got out all I could do was look around. I thought to myself.. I would no longer be able to come here and just cool it with my bro. God took our soulja too soon.

Marcus and John came to my side. "You remember the time them boys came to fight us when cause LJ copped they girls numbers for us?" Marcus asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Bruh remember that day it was real hot and LJ chased the ice cream truck all the way down the street and flirted with ice cream lady for some free ice cream?" John asked.

I laughed. "That fool stayed spitting game for free food."

"NICOLE." We heard our auntie say. They were on the porch hugging, both crying.

We made our way to them. "My boys." She hugged us one by one. "Come in y'all."

"How you holding up auntie?" Marcus said sitting beside her on the couch.

Everyone took a seat. I remained standing. It was just weird to sit up in here and Junior wasn't here playing on the xbox or something.

"I can't believe my baby boy is gone." She began to cry. "What is that baby gonna do without her daddy?"

Lil Junior had a 1 year old daughter. Anyla. My goddaughter. It pains me even more to know that that little baby has lost her daddy.

***