Jenae's P.O.V.

KNOCK KNOCK !!

All I hear is knocking! Wtf! I look at my alarm clock its 10:30 A.M. .. Who the f%$k is that ?! I know I know. Its not even early but on weekends I sleep until almost 12.

" JENAE' GET THE DOOR ! " my mom shouted.

I roll over. Is this woman serious? I ain't trying to get slapped so let me go get the damn door.

I open the door to see Jonathan. My mama's boothang! I'm not gonna lie to y'all ! If I was his age I would definitely try to holla! Haha. He was lightskinned , tall , nice teeth , pretty smile , and he had a tattoo of a bible verse on his left forearm. My mom sure knows how to pick them. He and my mom are cute together but if he hurts her that pretty face of his can GLADLY be rearranged.

"Hey Jonathan" I said tiredly. " Come in."

He walked in. He was holding back a laugh.

"What?!" I said. Whats funny?

" You look like crap Jenae'." He said laughing

Yeah I did. My hair was sticking up. One of my pants legs was up , the other was down. I just looked like crap. Oh well.

" Shut up man! I barely got any sleep." I said laughing. I was up a while after Domininc left. Him telling me he loved me had a bigger effect on me than I thought .

Jonathan was cool. I felt comfortable with him. He was some what like my bestfriend . I could talk to him about ANYTHING. " You and ma going somewhere?"

" iHop." He said.

I looked at him in shock. He know I love iHop !

He laughed. " Its a date Nae' , chill."

I plopped down on the couch. " Whatevs bro. You know I love that place. If I knew all that we could've did a double date."

He put his hands on his hips... Jonathan doesn't know about Dominic... Well now he does. This nigga fina go in stepdaddy mode!!

" You got a boyfriend now?" He said shocked.

" um ... If I say yes will you try to get a shot gun and shoot him?" I said.

He sat on the couch beside me and stared at me trying to hold back his laughter. " He's going out with MY baby so I wanna know who the nigga is!"

" His name is Dominic. I don't wanna have the talk. " I said. Then my mom walked out.

Jonathan and I stood to our feet. She was looking GOOD. She had on a long yellow sundress , gold sandals , and gold hoop earrings. She had her hair up in a ponytail. My mom had long hair with reached passed her shoulders. You know she was rocking that thang.

" You look good babe." Jonathan walked up to her and gave her a quick kiss.

" She gets it from me." I said pointing at myself.

They just smiled.

" We'll be back later on today. We're gonna have a day to ourselves today." Mom said.

" Ok. Y'all have fun." I watched them as they walked out.

Well now that I have the house alone I guess I'll just relax. Starting with a nice bubble bath.

***

I was in the tub. Enjoying the bubbles and warmth. It was a relaxing feeling. Out of the blue my phone starts ringing ! I CAN NEVER TAKE A BUBBLE BATH WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED!!!

It was Dominic's ringtone.

I grabbed a mini towel from beside the tub so I could dry my hands. Then I answered the phone.