Jenae's Birthday (Part 2)

Jenae's P.O.V.

I was really enjoying my party.  I was dancing to 7/11 with my girls when I got pulled to the side. I looked at the persons face and it was Twan ass.  I haven't spoken to him literally since his party.  Only because I know Dom wouldn't like it. 

"Ugh Twan what you doing here?" I asked.

"Its your birthday what kind of nigga would I be if I didn't come thru and tell you happy birthday? You don't talk to me at school nor text me back.  What we ain't friends no more?" He asked. 

"My boyfriend isn't comfortable with me and you being friends..." I said.

"So you let him run you like that? I didn't think you'd let a nigga run you like that." He said smiling.  I see this nigga trynna get me mad and make me disrespect Dom. He got shit fucked up. 

I smirked back.  "Nah. But out of the love and respect that I have for my boyfriend I know to respect his wishes like a good woman should." I said sizing him. 

"You wasn't showing too much respect at my party though." He said coming real close to me. 

"Boy--" I was beginning to say when I felt a arm wrap around me.  It was Dom.  Ice, Booga, Jay, Maine, Marcus, and John were right behind him. 

"Second time I done caught ya too close to my girl.  I'm beginning to think ya trying to take her from me. " He chuckled. "And I'm not saying that can happen." Dom said.

"Nah.  Just asking ya girl when she gon start fuckin with real niggas instead of wannabes." Twan said nonchalantly. 

Dom moved me behind him and stepped to Twan. Then my brothers moved me behind them.  I couldn't see or hear shit anymore. 

I pushed through them and got to Dom and Twan and they were chest to chest talking shit. 

I got in between them and put my arm around Dom.  "Look at me baby." I said looking up at Dom.  He was mad breathing all hard. 

I held his face in my hands. "This nigga ain't shit. Don't waste your time." I said. 

He looked at me, smiled and kissed me.  He put his arm over my shoulder and laughed at Twan.  "Somebody go find this lil nigga some toys to play with.  He ain't ready to be on that shit I'm on." Dom said and we all laughed and walked away leaving Twan all by his self. 

****

We were sitting at the table when my mom went up to the stage and grabbed the mic.

"Hey everybody, y'all having a good time?" She asked.  Everybody screamed "YEAAH."

"That's good, but myself and a few other people would like to take this time and say a few loving words to our birthday girl if that's okay with y'all." My mom said. 

Jonathan and my grandparents walked on the stage. "We just wanted to let you know that we love you so much and you're the best daughter a woman could ever ask for. 18 years of raising you practically by myself you still tell me "Ma you're the best and I love my life." Well we all love you too so to show you our gratitude and to show you how proud I am of you we got you a little sumn sumn. 

My godma put her hands over my eyes and walked me somewhere.  I knew we had gotten outside when I heard the door open and felt a breeze.  Then my godma removed her hands.  I was in COMPLETE SHOCK!!!! 

They had gotten me a all white 2014 Lexus.  I almost cried.  I ran to my mom and hugged her.  "Thank you thank you thank yoooouu!"

"You're welcome , but this came from ALL of us." She said motioning to my grandparents and Jonathan too.  I showed them love too.