Man to Man

Jenae's P.O.V.

Last night was freaking crazy man. After Dom dragged me out the party shit got hella real.  Of course we worked shit out but he wanna have a sit down with Jayden. I hope all goes well cause I'm telling you if they fight again I'm swinging too. This ain't even a game.  I got my hair up, gym shorts on, black Jordan's on, and my red boob slit T-shirt and black sports bra under for support! I'm not playing with they asses today. 

There was a knock at the door. 

I walked out my room and walked to the front door.  I opened the door and I seen Dom with two bouquets of flowers. 

"Hey baby." He said smiling that smile I love so much showing off his dimples. 

"Hey come in ." I said stepping back letting him in. "Are both of those for me?" I said smiling. 

"Well one of them are. Is yo mama hea?" He asked looking around. 

"Yeah .. Ma!" I said calling her. 

"WHAT?!" She yelled from her room.

I started chuckling and walked to her room. I'm not gonna yell across the house with this lady today. "Ma Dominic out there he wanna talk to you ." I said. 

"Ight." She said from under the cover. 

I walked back to the living room and Dom gave me a quick kiss and he handed me my flowers.

"Thank you. They so pretty." I said blushing. 

"Just like my lil Ali." He said smiling down at me.

"Ali?!" I said laughing. 

"Yeah. You almost knocked me out last night." He said rubbing his jaw. "I see you dressed like you ready to rumble." He said noticing my outfit. 

"Yep. No bullshit today or you really gon be calling me Ali." I said putting my fist up.

Soon as I said that my mama walked out her room.  I almost fell to the damn ground. She got her head scarf on and a big bow in the front.  Jonathan didn't stay over last night lmao. 

"Hey Miss Kim. These are for you." Dom said hesitantly giving my mom her flowers. 

"Oh thank you." My mom said looking at the flowers like they wasn't shit.

"I just wanna apologize for the other night. I was stupid and I hope this doesn't put you and I in a bad place. Because I want you to know I'll never ever in my life put my hands on Jenae' again. I love her with all my heart." He said with his hand over his heart.

My mom stepped close to him. "I understand Jayden needs to get hit upside his head sometimes .. I know that cause it happens around here all the time. But if you put your hands on my daughter again.. You gon be the one needing flowers, you got me?" She said eying him.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

"Alright. Thanks again for the flowers my nigg." She said like she was cool and walked back into her room. 

I just shook my head laughing.  That woman has no chill. That's my mama for ya.

"That wasn't funny." He said sitting on the couch.

"It kinda was." I said sitting next to him.

There was beating at the door. Not any kind of beating.  Musical beating.  Of course it was Jayden bean pie head ass. 

After his damn drum solo he walked right in. Walking like he was a pimp.  I just shook my head. 

"Close the door and have a seat nigga, damn." I said rolling my eyes.