The Gift

A young girl of seventeen, sat in a corner of a cabin, with two younger girls, as they were held captive. Three women that were a few years older than them, were either held against the wall, or on the bed, as the men who held them captive pounded inside them. She held her hands over the younger girls ears, as the women cried out, and begged for more. "What's going to happen to us, Akatsuki?" She held the two fifteen year olds, closer. "We'll be fine." She pulled them closer, as a few of the twelve men looked their way. Akatsuki gave the best 'I'll kill you' look, which didn't deter them at all. "Well, well." She pulled them behind her, while the leader of the group came closer. "Touch one hair on their heads, and your going to find you balls shoved up your ass."

 He stopped for a moment, and blinked, before bursting out in laughter. The rest of the men joined in; even the ones with the three other females, who stared at her in passion and guilt. The leader stopped laughing, and reached for her. "What are you going to do about it?" The three women tried to jerked their hands away from the males hands, as they held them down. They finally succeeded after a few minutes, as the leader was thrown to the ground, and Akatsuki's foot smashed down on his cock and balls. He cried out in pain; while the men just watched as she leaned down, her foot putting more pressure, as she whispered in his ear. "I thought I told you, don't....touch..." He gulped, as she looked at him with malice.

 "Let me tell you a little secret." She slammed her foot down again. Standing straight; grateful her mother had given her boots instead of heels. Her eyes sweeped across the room at the others, and then landed on the leaders again. "The last man who tried to touch me, no longer had his balls and dick intact." She exerted more pressure; finding it funny that he and all the other men were dumb enough to take off their clothes. Her nose raised a few notches. "His dick was cut off and dismembered, before being burned in front of him; and then his life soon ended after that." They all gulped. "Wh- groan, what was his name?" Her eyes drifted back to the leader. "Marcus Beutaunt, was his name." They all flinched. "By the way, it wasn't me who killed him." She grinned, a glint coming into her eyes. "Who?" She sighed and crossed her arms. "It was either my mother, or your king."

  They all looked at each other, at the mention of the king. She put a finger to her cheek, her foot squeezing his cock a little more. What pissed her off, was that he was enjoying it, just as much as he was in pain. "If you want to know, I suggest you ask your king." She smashed her foot down again, and leaned down to grab his neck. "Other than that," She tilted her head to the side, and smiled sweetly. "I suggest you finish your business her, and leave." They all shivered at her tone. She lifted her foot off his cock, and lifted him by the throat. "Am I clear?" He gulped as she gave that sweet smile again; squeezing his windpipe in the first place. "Am I clear?" He nodded his head up and down quickly. She patted his cheek. "Good boy." She then threw him across the room; he groaned as he slammed head first into the wall, and whimpered like a baby.

  Akatsuki sat down with the other two girls; laying her head against the wall. Silence rained in the cabin, as the rest of them started to feel awkward. A few hours later, just as the men and women came to a climax, the cabin door burst open. The males had just jerked on their clothes, when three female warriors came inside. "Well, well. We wondered why you guys didn't come back, but we can see now, that you were having fun." Akatsuki raised her eyebrow, at the word fun. They advanced a few feet, before the leader did the most stupidest thing he thought of. He grabbed one of the girls next to Akatsuki, and held her in front of him; fangs ready to bury into her neck. "Take one more step, and I'll drain this girl dr..." A foot came flying towards his face, as the girl was ripped out if his arms. He slammed against the wall, with a "Oomph." Before a hand grabbed the back of his shirt. "Move." The one order, made the three women move to the side, as he was thrown outside, and into one of the large trees. "Knife."