Vampire Training

"What are you doing?" Alex asked his sister, as she was in a lone white room, floating in the air. Moon looked at him from under her lashes. "Vampire training, what else?" Her large wings, were a little smaller, as she turned in a circle while floating. She was hugging her knees to her chest. "I figured out, that if I make my wings smaller, I can turn in a circle, while my larger ones make me hover, in mid-air." She looked up. "Who's that behind you?"  She gestured to the man standing behind him. He had his hands on his hips. "Don't change the subject. I thought Allen was training you, what happened to him?"

 She shrugged. "He was helping me, but then father called for him, and he left. That was probably.." She looked at her imaginary watch. "An hour ago." She spread her wings, and jumped from wall to wall. She finally stopped, and hovered in front of her brother. Crossing her arms, like she was leaning on a counter top, she stared him down. "So, why are you here?" Alex sighed. "Have you eaten yet?" Her wings flapped. "No, I'm not really hungry. Why?"Alex pushed the man forward a little.  "Can you take a little blood from him? Just to see how you coup." She tilted her head; glaring at him. "I have more restraint than that you know, unlike somebody." Moon hung upside down. "I'm guessing you just want to see if I'll drain him dry."

 She touched the ground, her wings folding back into her body. "Fine, just a little, but after that I might fall asleep. So please make sure no one come in here." Alex nodded in agreement. Mon came closer to the man. He gulped, and stood still. She scowled. "Loosen up. It's not like I'm going to bite hard. I save that for the people I don't like." Sweat went down his neck, as she put a hand to his shoulder. "Now, stay very still." His eyes caught Alex's, as she licked his neck, before sinking in her fangs. He gasped as pleasure came from the bite. He still felt conscious of his masters' stare, so he couldn't let out a moan. His arms wanted to grab her closer, but he kept them at his side, as she licked the wound and pulled away. "How do you feel?" She felt tired as he looked at her with a flushed face. "Uh-oh." Her brother sighed, and dragged him out. "I'll see you later. I need to give this guy a cold shower." She waved awkwardly, as he dragged him out, and slammed the door.

  Moon smiled. "He's always the serious one." She stopped, and felt annoyed. "Now I think I've made a follower." She sighed, as her wings spread out. She put her knees to her chest, as she hovered in the air, and sighed; laying her chin on top. "Tired." She fell asleep like that; her wings wrapping around her body, making her looked like a giant diamond in the room. As she slept, someone entered the room, and throws a net over her sleeping form. The last thing she heard before going into a deeper sleep, was car doors shutting. She opened one eye, as a caged door shut, while footsteps walked away. She sighed. "I've been kidnapped...figures."  She fell back to sleep. (Why?! Stand up and fight!)

 She woke up a few hours later, to whispering, and footsteps approaching. "When does the client get here?" Moon huffed. "I don't like the sound of that." Metal gears were grinding, as something opened. "Ah, he's here." She peeked through her wing, at the cage. I wonder how big it is. "Here they are, sir. The finest women we've found for your house." One of the men said, as the women whimpered. The footsteps came closer to the cages, as a man stepped closer. "Hmm, they seem good, but what's this?" He walked to the large cage. "Were not sure, Mr. Nexton. One of our spies in Lord Alexander's castle, found it in an empty room."

 Moon felt annoyed. "Yeah, and 'it' want to be put back." She uncurled her body, and unfolded the wings. Staring at them men, who looked shocked, as the wings went back inside her body; her staring at them with a hand on her hip. "Honestly, you fucking morons had to disturb my sleep." She rubbed her neck. "Now, what to do about this cage." The men were still frozen, until a cry split the air. "Get out here, you need to be loaded up." One of the underlings, grabbed a woman by her hair, as he dragged her out. One second, he had an arm, next thing he didn't. "Oops, I pulled too hard." Moon was now standing outside the cage; that had a giant whole in it; bars bent every which way. She tossed the arm from one hand to another. "Men, they think everything is ruled by them." She tapped her ear, as the guy with the one arm, finally stopped screaming.