Bloody Baroness

There were six fallen kingdoms. Kingdoms that started with only six main families, before they branched out; and became the kingdoms today. The main families may be gone; but the descendants still live, and their castles still stand......in pieces, but they stand.

  The Baroness, wanted Moon to appear at the Stone Table; something the familes created for negotiations and marriages, before the wars started.

  Moon arrived alone; telling the others to wait for her return, and stay safe. Allen and Alec were missing; so we're Alexander, her father, and her brother Snow. They couldn't be found anywhere. Moon knew the surprise, the Baroness had for her; but that wasn't all Moon knew. "You must be Akatsuki.....or soups I call you Moon?"

  She turned at the sweet sounding voice; cringing at the way it hurt her ears. "And you must be the Baroness......nice to finally meet." Thier sarcastic remarks sounded nicer on deaf ears; but you could feel the tension between them. The woman was older than she heard; having wrinkles in certain places, and no smooth skin. "Come......sit. We have much to discuss." Her guards lead them to the table, wear drinks and cookies were waiting for them.

  They stared at each other; sizing each other up, while they thought of the other. One jealous of her youth and beauty; the ability to seduce tons of young men, and bath and drink the blood of those who got in her way. The other annoyed, that this is the woman who sent killers, thieves, mad scientists and fixtures after her; before taking her family, so she came here. "Let's cut to the chase." Moon ran her fiber asking the rim of a cup; staring the woman down, before speaking. "My....your not as stupid as you look." The Baroness smiled.

  "And your not as beautiful, as the legends say.....I guess we all have misguided things about us, after all."

  "Why you-" A maid made a move to strike Moon, but she was held back. "You might want to control your puppets, Baroness......I haven't eaten in a few days, and there look really yummy to eat; who knows.....I maybe me tempted to drain them dry." She smiled sweetly. She wasn't kidding either. Ever since she got back from the reverse world, her hunger had grown; two men weren't enough anymore......but that didn't mean, she would go out and kidnap men to feed on."

  Unlike someone else......she didn't add. They continued to state at reach other. "Why don't you join my side? You can benefit from ruling the world at my side......once I've attained enternal youth, of course."

  Moon hummed to herself; checking what was under her fingernails, instead of fully listening. "You bitch......listen when someone its talk-ahhgk!" The maid now had a giant hole in her chest, where her heart should be. "Oops......I used too much strength. My bad." Moon had just flicked her finger, and the maid was dead.

  "This is what happens, when your kidnapped, almost killed, and threatened overt and over again......it's a wonder how some people survive; and they mostly come back fine, but others......" She smiled. "Let's just say....they inherit a bit of their stalkers energy; and well....." She started chuckling.

  (Author: Oh, dear.......I've created a monster. Figure appears behind and grabs her head. "You have no idea." Evil grin.)

  The guards dragged the body away. "Now," Moon looked into her face. "I want them back. My fathers, my brothers, my husbands and my mother and aunt; who I suspect you just took, when I got here." She felt a familiar aura as well. "And Nolan......who I suspect is ripping into your men as we speak." The child appeared in her arms; blood caking his mouth and clothes, but he didn't appear interested in the slightest.

  Some of her guards aspirated with missong limbs, ripped clothes and huge bites......everywhere. "You had to torture a child.....shame on you. Look how scared he is." (Author: He doesn't look scared in the slightest. He looks......hungry. Which is quite scary, since he's only two and a half years old.)