Nyght

Allen-

  He swallowed; hands shaking, as he reached for the door handle. It had been a week, since Viper's Den. The land had been deemed, unlivable, the should were free,
and the survivors; Cicara and her cousin, had been taken here, until they could figure out, what to do next.

  He wanted to check on Moon, but......the man with her; had been stuck to her like glue. He remembered what happened yesterday; when a maid walked in, as he was feeding Moon. Allen rubbed his neck; let's just say.....she almost lost her head.

  Well.....he was no chicken. Allen walked in slowly; looking around the corner, and glancing towards the bed. Nothing moved, until a gold eye; stared at him. He swallowed, "Nevermind." Closing the door, and walking quickly away. Now the only thing he had to worry about......was Alec. His life flashed before his eyes.

  Moon-

   Her body was tingling, as she awoke; which was something new, as she yawned and stretched. Moon felt relaxed; which was something she didn't usually feel, after leaving home, and having near death experiences. The only thing she could remember; was blood, decapitated head, A deal, and then nothing. Her eyes scanned the room. "It's too quiet.....something must be wrong." Throwing the covers off her legs, she stood slowly; taking her first step, before an arm, wrapped around her waist. "My sparrow......where are you going?" She turned, and looked up; at the soft, melodic voice. "You need your rest."

  Moon wondered who he was....until the mentors came back in a rush, and she blushed. "You are.....my Nyght?" He kissed her forehead; his hair flowing arms them, as he hugged her close. "Hellios, my sparrow.......that is my name." His golden eyes, sparkled. "May I know yours?" Moon came out of her stupor. "A-akatsuki, but everyone calls me Moon now. Technically, my name is Blood Moon." She was blabbering; but he didn't seem to care. He chuckled; rubbing his thumb across her cheek, while pursuing her against him, and his......very happy friend.

  Hellios watched her blush; knowing this will always be his favorite color. His eyes, traveled down her face; seeing the tip of her fangs, and the hungry look on her face. He even chuckled a bit when her stomach growled; making her blush even more. Her body had others ideas, besides food; rubbing against his cock, as she turned. "I still didn't understand something...." Her brow creased with confusion; as he pulled her closer. He hummed. "How did you get down there.......or know that I would wake you?"

  He smiled; giving her a small kiss. "A Nyghts' duty, is to appear before their love; when her need is great. You needed me; so I appeared." He gave her a deep kiss; his tongue exploring her mouth, as she stepped closer. Her nightgown pooled to the floor; soon to join, was the cloth wrapped around his hips. His hard cock, felt warm against her belly; dripping pre-cum, as she moved. He pulled away; making her whimper. Moon then gasped as he picked her up; hands squeezing her ass, as her held over his throbbing cock.

  "I thought you said, I was supposed to be resting?" She chuckled; feeling his throbbing member, rub against her pussy. "I will tell you this," She moaned as he rubbed against her; bathing his cock in her cream. Moon panted. "Tell me what?" She was curious, as she was hungry. He kissed her, deeply. Dueling tongues; Moon was going to win, until he cheated, by putting the tip of his cock inside her. "It won't just be me, you'll call." He sank deep inside her; making Moon cry out, and bite her lip. Hellios licked the stream of blood, trickling down her throat; soon moving to her mouth, and thrusting his tongue inside, licking the bite as they kissed.

  Her breasts bounced, with every thrust he made, some fast, or slow, hard or soft; which made Moon impatient, and digging her nails into his back for more. Hellios pulled her harder against him; thrusting deeper, until he reached her womb, as she moaned in welcome. She gasped away from the kiss; head falling back on her shoulders, as her hips moved with him, her heels using his ass for leverage, as he thrust harder.