Fight With Death Or Myself

Moon looked at his face; pretending to clean out her ears. Feeling his forehead, and making sure he was sane. "Can you repeat that?" Allen said it again; even though it pained him, to do so. "You want me...." She pointed to herself. "To bite Death?" She pointed, to the giant, scary skeleton, on the throne. She was silent. "He's totally lost it; with how much blood, he's losing." That thought repeated inside her head.

  "We need to get this sword out." She felt the sword.....protest, as she grabbed the hilt. It resisted her pull; sucking mire blood, and causing Allen immense pain. Moon cursed. "Stop.....your causing me more pain; than when it went in." Moon rolled her eyes. "Big baby." Hiding the fear, under the bravado she showed. "I still think your crazy, you know. You do realize......skeletons, don't have blood."

   Allen breathed slowly. "Just do it.....I'll distract him." She opened her mouth, too ask him how; when he stood, with the sword, still in his chest. "If we get out of here.......Alec's going to kick your ass." Allen chuckled. "I'm counting on it." Moon shook her head. "I have no idea, how men work." She used the shadows, to appear behind the reader's foot; going to wake him up, and save her brother.

  Moon started climbing; while Allen distracted Wisp. "You know....." He leaned against the wall. "Why use a whole city, to exact your revenge, or whatever it is......on him?" He teetered a bit. "It doesn't arm logical, to use a whole city; just because your made at Death. I mean.......doesn't seem very logical to me." Wisp glared. "Your pathetic mind will never get it. My father disowned me; giving enduring to my older brother; because of something I did, when practicing my powers. My future, my power, everything....all gone." He smashed the small throne. "By using my powers, I killed a whole country; thousands of souls, wailing in agony." Dark smoke wafted from his skin; reacting to his anger, and annoyance.

Moon could hear everything they said, as she climbed up Death's back. I think you deserved, everything you got. She finally reached his neck; as Allen started talking again. "So that's why, you had your mother come here......you trapped your father, and then trapped her; to get back at them, while dragging your little brother, into your revenge." Wisp smiled; grabbing the sword hilt, in Allen's chest. "Do you want to know what she did......my mother cursed me......cursed me to live in this endless loop, and feed on the dead souls here, before I trapped her into sleep." He gripped the handle tighter; making Allen try to stay calm.

  "For three hundred years, this loop has contributed; never giving me a moment's peace, or ending. But soon....." He tugged the sword; a smile lighting his face. "I will be free of this curse." Wisp yanked the sword; taking the rest of Allen's blood, and watching him, breath his last breath. "No!" In that spilt second; the sword was ripped from his hand, he was thrust back, towards the leg of the reaper, and skewered to throne. Moon knelt besides her brother; watching his body start to crack, as no blood flowed through his body.

  "Allen, Allen.....wake up." He was fading....fast. "Sacrifice........sacrifice." Moon felt him slipping away, and something else, waking up; sucking the life out of her brother. "No fucking way." Ignoring the world around her; she taped into a power, she didn't know she had, as dark power, flooded her body.

Her arms, hands, legs, feet, and teeth, became black, along her her eyes and heart. Blood red tears, dripped down both sides of her eyes, and from her mouth. Moon took her  brother's arm; whispering words under her breath, before biting deeply into his arm. The cracks soon disappeared; reappearing on Moon's skin, while Allen's wounds disappeared. Wisp realized too late what she did; as Allen took a deep breath.

  The darkness left him; being sucked in by Moon, before she opened her mouth, and a black orb, rolled from her mouth, and taking the darkness within her, as it sat in her palm. Standing shakily to her feet; the orb clenched tightly in her first, she took a breath, "I hope you choke on it." Throwing the orb, into the reapers mouth. As soon as the orb entered; a black puddle rose around Allen, and Moon's feet, dragging them inside the murky mess.