Dark Places, Nightmares, and Monsters.......Ring A Bell

Bridget-

 Bridget dipped the cloth in cold water; before wiping it over her husbands' chest. "I miss you, Frost. I wish you were awake." She wiped the tears away quickly; dipping the cloth in the water again. "I'm still mad at you....for not coming with me, and letting me escape while you stayed behind." She let out a sigh; brushing the hair from his face. "You even hid our son, while I escaped with Moon." She shook her head, and walked between them; looking at the face of her son. "I don't know how you would feel, when you wake up; but it's weird having another version of Moon, and being the opposite gender." She chuckled softly to herself; remembering something from years ago. "Moon was a handful when she was younger; and if our son had come with me, they probably would of been, two peas in a pod. Making me pull my hair out, no doubt."

 Tears fell from her face; when she tried to keep them at bay. She snuggled up against Frost; wrapping an arm around his waist, and laid her head on his arm. "Moon has grown into a beautiful woman; and already has the attention of two men, who want to become her husbands. Alexander forbids it, and so do Alec and Allen, but they still can't shake the two off. You would probably laugh at it....seeing Alexander so frustrated."  She yawned. "Hopefully soon.... you can meet her."  She feel asleep on his chest; not noticing, that Alexander had just entered the room, and stopped to stare at her position. 

Alexander-

He stared at them for a few more minutes, before putting a blanket on top of her. Allen peeked his head in; catching Alexander as he was tip-toeing out of the room. Alexander, held a finger to his lips. "Did you tell her about Mo-" Alexander cubed his mouths with both hands; looking to see if Bridget woke up, before pushing him out. "We'll wait til she wakes up." He was already feeling daggers aimed at him. She's going to kill me. "You know, she's going to kill you...actually..." He gulped. "I think that applies to everyone." He laughed nervously; trying to make it sound like a joke. They both sighed. "Do you have any idea, who took Moon? And how they got in?"

Allen shook his head. "So far, we don't have any idea. Maybe one of the guards let them in, or they snuck in on their own. Many possibilities, many situations. But, the one thing we do know, is that she was taken, six hours ago. Which gives the kidnappers a head start." Alexander nodded. "Trust me, I know. My ears are still ringing from Xavier's yelling and cursing, until Oracle shut him up." He was still sore, over the fact that; people had walked into his kingdom, and stole an important guest. Not to mention, his men are treading on thin ice; trying to not set him off.

 "I hope Moon is alright."

 Moon- Somewhere in a dark place, swinging back and forth-

   Not a sound could be heard; unless you counted the squeaking of a swinging cage, and the clinking of chains, it was pretty much quiet...which is usually not a good thing.

"Darkness....check.

 Strapped to a chair....check.

 Collar attached to my neck, and needles sticking into my flesh....check.

 Handcuffs, around my wrists and ankles, with the same needle points....check.

 Can't use my strength, or move all that much; not to mention, I can't even break these cuffs.....check.

And hanging really high up........(gulp)........check."

(Little known fact....I think. Just because people are able to fly, or walk to high places, doesn't mean they're not scared of heights. It could be the exact opposite entirely. Cough, now.....back to the story.)

  "How am I going to get out of this one?" It was sooner said then done, when a loud voice, resonated around the room.

"HELLO THERE, MY LITTLE EXPERIMENTS." Moon groaned, at his squeaky, ringing voice. "Whoever that is, needs to shut up." His voice was hurting her ears;and it was kind of hard to cover them, when she couldn't really move her hands. "Now, my little ones; I'm wondering......do you know of the new object I collected?" Moon sat up straighter. I have a bad feeling about this. "No.....well I'll tell you." He sounded giddy as a clam. She imagined him in a clown suit, with red curly hair, large shoes, and a red nose; with white make-up. She started giggling at her imagination. Her laughter was cut short, as the man's voice spoke again. "Now, a few days ago, I was sold a very special item. It is the only one in existence. No other collector has it. Imagine my surprise when I found something extra special about this particular item"