Forgotten Memories

Moon?-

 "Who is this guy? And why does he know me?" She continued licking a bloody hand; catching a sword as it tried to chop her head off. "That's not very nice. You shouldn't sneak up behind someone, when they trying to remember what's going on." She snapped the blade like a twig. "Does no one know any manners?" She decapitated that guy; catching his head, to throw to hit someone else in the stomach. Moon dusted off her hands; smearing more blood, then she tried to get off. "Now." She tilted her head. "There's just you." Beck's father, was the only one standing, as Moon tilted her head. "Hmm." She stroked her chin.

 The next thing she said, froze Beck and the others who'd just arrived with fear and shock. "Your no longer a werewolf." Theodore even looked surprised at the announcement. "What?" She floated above him; with no wings at all. She tugged his cheeks; trying to look into his mouth. She hopped back, and floated above the bloody lake; arms crossed over her chest. "Yeah, your no longer a werewolf." One finger tapped her cheek. "Now, I wonder how that happened." She giggled; spinning until she looked at them upside down. "I have no idea who you people are, or why your acting like complete nut jobs, but all this talking and planning of revenge really doesn't sound like you mean it."

 She let him ponder that information, before floating over to Beck. "But, seriously, who are you? I have no memory of you, or anyone else for that matter." Beck had turned his head; a blush staining his cheeks. "Can you here me?" She bent over his head. "Um....can you put on some clothes please?" He took off his shirt, and handed it to her. Moon stood next to him, and tilted her head. "Don't I always dress like this?" He shook his head. She pulled the shirt over her head. "What about now?" The shirt was a little too big; making her look like a little girl in a man's shirt, which made Beck blush harder.

 "What's your name?" She stared at him with pure eyes. He cleared his throat. "My name is Beck, and your name is Moon." She smiled. "I see." Oracle felt the mood became less murderous, and started hiding her giggles. Beck's face was so red, you'd think he was a tomato. Moon turned, as she heard cracking and breaking. "How dare you ignore me, you bitch?" His bones were cracking and breaking; his body enlarging into a creature, but not into a werewolf......but into something much worse. Theodore now looked like undead monster, as his wolf side was just bone, while his human side was turning old and grey; as though something has sucked the life out of him. "Ah, so that's why he didn't smell like a werewolf anymore."

 Beck pulled her behind him, trying to hide her. "Beck....that man is no longer your father." She said it to reassure him, but also to confirm what he had done. Theodore had joined someone, who had used him for experiments; without his knowledge, or maybe he just didn't want to know. But now, he was no longer a werewolf, but the werewolf side of him had been turned into a weren, while his other half was morphed into something you wouldn't recognize. He reached for Moon. Beck pushed her back, as he deflected his father's hand. Moon let out a huff and stood back; watching the scene unfold. Moon huffed, before grabbing his shirt; throwing him back. "Just a second. Go over there and lick your wounds." She ducked, and then sliced his arm off.

 He roared in pain; trying to grab her, before she ducked out of the way. He tried to grab her; claws only raking air. Theodore's head turned left and right; trying to find where she went. It wasn't until a voice came from above, that he tried to grab her. "I'm not a bug you can squash, you know. People these days, they don't have any brains." Moon was sitting on his shoulder, and leaning an arm on his head; while sighing. She jumped from his shoulder, and landed on the ground; flicking something off her hand, before holding something between her bloody fingers. Theodore's body fell behind her; returning to it's normal shape. Moon smiled at the thing she held. "Found you." She twitched her fingers; breaking the tiny object in her hands, before it fell in pieces.