Let's Play A Game

Moon-

 "You know.....I've done my best in life. Grown up, tried not to get on anyone's nerves......sort of. Tried to keep my temper in check.....a little. Not really trying to kill people, and spread their innards everywhere.....mostly. I'm also trying to keep my hunger in check, and not devour people.....not like it matters now." She let out a sigh. "Now, that I've let out some stress; it's time to figure a way out of this situation." She had finally gotten out of the cage; and the creatures giant grip, with teeth, but.......she now had a bigger problem. She was holding on to the chain above the cage; as the creature held on below.

  Moon still couldn't call on her strength, or the use of her wings, as she held onto the chain; which was groaning and creaking, from the weight bearing down on it; more like under it, as the creature was now using the cage, as something to keep it out of the darkness below. "Hello again, my little experiments." Moon groaned. "Not this guy again."

 "I heard that, Moon.....or should I call you, Akatsuki? Never mind." He yawned. "It's always boring, when the game is given up so easily." Moon gripped the cage. "Wait til find you; you'll be wishing to not have my fangs buried in yo-" She clutched her neck in pain. "Uh-ah, we can't have you doing that, and ruining the game.....now can we? Besides, I was told of your 'predicament', and asked to 'cure' you of it, so you can be on the same level as everyone here. Which is one of the main objectives for this game. So.....I injected you with a little concoction, I've been dying to test out. It cuts off your vampire gene, and makes you as useless, as a normal woman; slow recovery, no fangs, no claws, and you; can't use your wings to fly away, either."

 Moon was angry, and annoyed; but deep down......(Tell anybody, and I'll deny it.) She was kind of glad, she didn't have her vampire gene right now.....especially her hunger. She could tell from her heart pumping, louder and louder; that she hadn't eaten in days, a week at the most. Not really a good idea; to get in the way, of a hungry vampire. "Now, let me explain the rules for you, M. Can I call you, M? Oh, who cares...it doesn't matter what I call you; since you'll be dead after this game." He sighed; sadly. "It's too bad, really......I really wanted to keep you for my collection, but.....orders are orders." He sounded even sadder. "Now, the rules are simple..."

 She rolled her eyes. "Finally." He was taking his sweet time, trying to explain them. "Since I injected you with my mixture; it'll be the perfect chance to see if you can survive, my little experiments, that are strewn out inside my little fun house....or should I say haunted maze....."

(Silence, and crickets chirp.)

 He coughed. "Anyway.....you will be given a chance to escape here; but....that's if you can escape here alive, and get passed my little creations. Your lucky.....I've been bored for awhile, and this will give me some entertainment. It's been awhile, since we played the game." He chuckled to himself. "Plus, with how boring my life has been; I was told to hurry with your demise, or you would be inside a glass case forever; frozen in time. Another good thing; well.....good for my creations. Is that whoever catches you; will be set free. Now, let's get this game started."

 Moon had a few seconds to make a decision; to jump or not, when the creature started moving up the cage; growling noises coming from the mouths, in the palms of it's hands. "Yep.......I'm in trouble." She climbed up the chain; catching her leg, on one of the mouths' teeth. Blood dripped down her leg, and onto it's tongue. She shivered; when the large tongue, licked it's teeth. The hands reached for her; ready to sink their teeth in her flesh, had some noise,  come from one of the doors. Moon realized her chance; when the creature was distracted by the sound, and when the chain to the cage started breaking, before she could feel herself falling. Moon made a quick decision; using the creature's headless neck, and jumped to the right side edge of the chasm.