Double Wedding/Interruption

The next morning, Moon woke up, in a semi-cold bed. She was to warm to get up, but just as cold to stay in bed. "Hmm." Her eyes opened slowly; looking around the room, before sitting up. Stretching her arms above her head; she relished in the silence. It was peaceful; which was alarming, since she came back.

Moon was just about to get out of bed; when the doors opened, and maids poured in. A woman stepped before her; obviously the head maid, as she bowed her head. "Good afternoon, your highness." They each wore different outfits; signifying they were from different kingdoms, and since of the outfits, were more short.....than others.

"We are to help you bathe, and get ready." Moon had a feeling, that the twins asked her a question.....and she said yes, to whatever it was. "Ah." A few hours later, is when her mother walked in; also dressed up, and carrying the dress, they took back from Kayla. "Mom.....what's going on?" Bridget was crying; trying to hold back the tears. "Mom, what is wrong.......you never cry?!" Moon was really freaked out; her mother never cried.....well, not in front of her. She could barely breath; with how tight, they were tying the corset strings. Bridget coughed. "It's nothing. Here....let's get you ready." She helped put on the dress; flaring out the skirt.

Vickoria entered the room; trying to fix the veil, before she looked up. "Oh, Moon......your beautiful." Moon turned in the blood dress; breathing softly, to keep the corset, from tightening. "Thanks." Vickoria adjusted the veil. "There, now your ready." Moon sighed. Almost nineteen, and I'm already getting married. "If only your father was awake. He would probably refuse, and make the two prove themselves." Bridget wiped away the tears. "Hopefully, he'll wake up soon." Vickoria patted her back. "He will......or I'll shove something, where the sun don't shine."

Moon sighed. "Good grief." Since the wedding wasn't starting yet; the other women had time to get ready. Moon was sitting next to the giant widow; sighing ever now and again, as rain pounded the foggy glass. "What a beautiful rain shower." A new voice came front the doorway; as they all looked upon, a tall, skinny man, wearing priest robes, and relaxing smile on his face. "Father George?" Bridget walked near. "I was told, you were on vacation." Moon sighed. Mom, it's not Father George.

Moon knew Father George, and he was not that........spiritual, and happy. He was more stern, and.......hard to get along with; plus.......this Father George was...shorter, than the original. And.....this one was really confident, and swavvy. "Knock it off." A hand, smacked the back of his head; making the wig and hat, fall to the ground. An older version of 'Father George'; appeared from around the corner. "Excuse us, ladies." Her father's sisters' sons, stood in front of them; which made them her cousins. Well....only two out of three.

Bridget and Vickoria, kissed then both; smacking the youngest upside the head again. Moon walked over; shaking her head. "You two, haven't changed a bit." She was happy, their older brother, was nowhere to be seen....that would of given her a monster headache. "Moon?" She was brought out of her thoughts; turning her face to her youngest cousin. "Dine being a priest, Dru?" She was teasing him; but he payed it no mind. "Not really......anyway.....are you dressed up for something?" Bridget chuckled. "Yes.....your cousin is getting married. After all the drama, and people trying to kill her; she's finally getting a normal life." Vickoria nodded bedside her. "Right. Now, she can give you grandchildren." The cousins ignored their aunts they're aunts giggling; before looking at Moon.

"Is that true?" Dru asked.

"Your getting married?" His older brother wondered.

Moon cried her arms; a happy, yet annoyed frown on her face. "Apparantly. I seemed to have agreed last night." Not that she was complaining, but.......it was kind of fast. Which means, they are using the decorations, and cake, and whatnot; from the ruined wedding Kayla was planning for........which pissed her off........a lot.