Chapter 6

Harry's Pov

Niall called me a few minutes ago to tell me that they were already in some doctor's cabin. So I knew this was that room when I saw Yaser and Paddy both pacing with worry in the corridor.

I gave them a slight nod before walking towards the door. After everything that has happened, it was evident that Yaser was shocked by my presence.

The moment I heard about Zayn, I tried calling everyone, um, well, except for Louis. But when I couldn't reach anyone I called him too only to find his phone switched off.

So the next thing I did was book a private jet. Screw everything, for once I forgot about everything and marched for my friend. Nothing is more important than his well-being.

I was about to enter the room when I heard Liam weeping. The looks on their faces told me that something was disastrously wrong. But Niall told me Zayn was fine!

I couldn't make myself move, my feet were trembling as I heard Liam tell Niall about the situation. Did Zayn lose his memory?

My eyes went wide in realization, my breathing turned hard and skin white. After a pin drop silence on both, the sides of my body reacted on its own, "What?" It came as a loud whisper as my throat turned dry.

Their faces blanched as they heard me. I was clenching my jaw tight. Everything after that happened so fast.

One minute I was boiling with anger, the next I was grabbing Liam by his collar. Niall was trying to calm me down but I couldn't control my actions.

Then my angry eyes landed on Louis who was next to Liam. He looked so inhumane, so lost. His blue eyes refused to make any movement.

That's when it hit me, with memory or not, one of my mates is struggling with life and here I am holding my other best mate by his collar.

I immediately left Liam. The rage subsided and turned into frustration and confusion. I couldn't spend one more second in that room.

Running out I reached another side of the corridor. People were staring at me. It could because of two reasons,

1. They know me and

2. I am wearing a really funny tracksuit.

But I didn't wait to change, I just wanted to see Zayn.

My breathing was still hard and my throat parched. I was exhausted, but it was more mental than physical.

I saw a bench near the children's ward. Kids were laughing and playing on their beds. I'm not going back anytime soon so it's better to just sit here for a while.

I was about to sit when I noticed a vaguely familiar figure already sitting there, Gigi. She was staring at those children lifelessly, lost in her own world. I realized that if Zayn doesn't remember the present, then Gigi.......shit!

While I was approaching her, I noticed a small girl sitting beside her. Hiding behind a wall, I tried to listen to their conversation:

"You are Gigi, right? How is Zayn?", the small girl asked her. She was not more than 8 I guess. Gigi looked up with the struggle, her whole body looked tired. Imagining what she is going through made a tear slip down my eye.

Gigi held the girl closer while softly speaking, "He is fine now, don't worry. Are you a fan?" The girl nodded deliberately.

"I wanted to go to the march but I am not allowed to go out, can you tell Zayn that I prayed for him?", she pouted.

Gigi kissed her cheek and answered yes. The fans are amazing as always, we should thank every single one of them for supporting us in such a situation. They are doing a march for Zayn, what did we do to deserve such fans?