Chapter 29

"This is a bad idea. There are so many people here. Let's go back", Liam whispered, hiding against a wall. Rest of the boys were in a line behind him.

"Shh. They are just nurses. They drool over you. Go and distract them", Louis ordered smacking Liam on his shoulder.

Harry just kept on smiling in case their plan A fails. He has to practice smiling softly. Louis's plan B was dangerous and Harry had 100% confidence in its failure.

He still doesn't know where Louis gets all these ideas. His mind is truly of an 8-year-old.

He asked Doniya to transform Harry into a woman once all the family members went back to the hotel. God bless her makeup skills, Harry looks unrecognizable. At least they think so.

Safaa gave Harry a beanie to hide his hair. The hospital gown made it easy about clothes while Niall stole a wheelchair. Yes, you are right, they are in huge trouble.

"I can't do this Louis. I look too innocent to even flirt. I...I don't know how to...", Liam was flustered as hell. He knew he was never good at flirting.

"Are you kidding me? Do you even look at yourself in the mirror? Go strip it down or whatever that you do!", Louis scoffed and pushed the brunette lad out of the hiding.

He himself has started questioning his plan thinking whether Liam could really pull it off.

Niall was motionlessly standing at the end of the queue, clutching Harry's chair tight. He was waiting for a sign to run along with it.

He also was praying internally that he won't trip on it and drag unnecessary attention or hurt Harry. Louis might actually kill him if this fails. He looks so determined as if they are in some war.

Once Liam reached the nurse station, which they had to pass in order to go into Zayn's wing, he gave them all a warm smile.

Harry watched Louis scorn at that and was trying his best to not giggle. What else did he expect from Liam?

"Um...Hi...I needed some help with Harry's reports. Louis has lost them and we want to show them to the doctor. Do you guys have any backup?", Liam asked, dumping the initial idea of flirting.

He straightened his shirt which Louis has left half unbuttoned for extra effect. He was cursing the Donny lad for making him do this.

"Yes...su...sure. Let's go to the database. I may have it in my computer", one of the young ladies chirped, over excited to even get to talk with him.

Everyone else was older than him and were staring at him with hungry eyes. Liam felt so uncomfortable.

He has these experiences where fans are complete angels whereas their moms behave like this with him.

He reminded himself it's the same and threw a wink at their direction before walking away. He just wanted to make sure he grabbed everyone's attention and it resulted in everyone following him. 'Lord save me' he thought.

Louis was so proud of Liam. This means he is a good teacher. He waited until Liam disappeared with everyone else. He then turned and gave Niall a serious nod.

Getting a green signal, Harry gripped the handles tight while Niall started wheeling the chair in full speed.

Once they reached the common hallway, Louis halted, making him bump with the still speeding vehicle.

"Shit Niall!", he whimpered in pain and sat down to inspect his bruised leg. Both the boys were still panting. Harry slowly opened his eyes and realized Niall was too busy to even warn Louis of the upcoming danger.