Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Ellow?" a soft but firm voice came out of the phone and Gigi let out a whimper moderately.

Her jaw was always clenched with anxiety and it was not new to her anymore. She didn't want to do it. Why couldn't Trisha do it? she thought.

When Shirley requested her to call Perrie, she straightaway denied it. But being stubborn only meant compromising with Zayn's health.

So right now, she was sitting in Shirley's cabin pressing Liam's phone to her ear.

The one direction boys were also there to support her. The room always seemed dark and it usually scared Gigi; but right now, it gave a weird comfort to her broken and tired soul.

Harry was scared of looking at her state. Her eyes were red and puffy like everyone's else in the room. But they had no sign of life.

Louis and Harry spent the night in the hospital. They took turns to stay awake and keep an eye on the soundly sleeping ill man.

While Niall and Liam went to Malik's and spent some time with the family. Their presence lifted up his sisters' mood a bit, so they were glad they took that decision.

"Liam?", Perrie's voice was weak this time. Gigi even heard a tremble followed by several hiccups.

The realization hit Gigi like a truck, this would be as hard for Perrie as for her. Rather much more, because Perrie had already ended his chapter in her life, while Gigi can still proudly claim him.

She started crying and before Perrie could keep the phone angrily, she started pouring her heart out. She explained to her the situation.

She begged her and assured her she understood her condition too. She swore her to humanity. S

he did everything she could do and finally after a lot of debate Perrie said 'Yes'. She had a condition that she would do it only until Zayn was in the hospital.

Though it was dangerous, Shirley agreed to it and decided to find a way to convince her later.

Gigi kept the phone only after Perrie told her she was going to take the next flight. She was in Texas for a gig right now.

Boys decided to tell this news to Zayn. At least that could help the gloomy mood he had since morning.

Gigi on the other hand, headed to the cafeteria to get breakfast and coffee for boys. Especially Louis and Harry, they looked extremely tired with huge bags under their eyes.

"Zee! Guess what!", Liam enthusiastically screamed, jumping carefully next to Zayn. Zayn was busy chatting with his dad.

He felt good catching up with family, also he was really proud of the way his sisters grew up and stood up on their own legs.

"Woah, calm down Payno. What is it?", he laughed as Yaser helped him to sit up.

Yaser gave each boy a huge smile. He never thought he could see Zayn with them like this again.

"Perrie is on her way! She will be here by afternoon," Niall answered and as usual, laughed. He hit Liam to sit up and made way for all of them to sit on stools.

"What the deuce!", Zayn exclaimed. The news really lifted his mood cause he was smiling from ear to ear. He couldn't hold his excitement to meet her.

At the same moment, Liam's phone started ringing and Cheryl and Bear's face flashed on it.

He internally facepalmed cause he forgot to call her last night and probably would get scolded for doing so.