Chapter 2 The Nurse

Main Characters
Noah-The Need-boy
Noah's Mom- Hazel-girl
Noah's Dad-Samual or Sam-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's parents dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's friend-boy
Mr. Simon-Their Nurse-boy
Mrs. Walker-Their Principal- girl
Mrs. Martinez- Their School Counselor- girl
Dr. Alexander Hughes-Noah's Dr.-boy

Sebastian talks to Noah as he carrys him to the nurse. Mr. Simon stopped dead in his tracks when he sees the one boy carrying the other. "Hey Sebastian. What happened?" Sebastian took a deep breath and told him everything. As they walked to his off to his office Noah starts to shake a little in his arms. "Sebastian, I'm sorry for everything." Sebastian just hugs him softly and kind of tightly. "It's okay Noah. Everything is and will be okay. Right Mr. Simon?"

He nods opening the door to the nurses office. "Mr. Simon just shook his head yes. You are okay to be okay. We will make sure of that." Once they got in Sebastian sat down with Noah in his warm lap. He held Noah to him as tight as he could without hurting him. "Correct my boy. Everything I'll be fine. Noah I do have to call your parents and get you to the hospital." Noah nods while calming down from his panicking. "Don't worry Noah I'll take care of you as much as possible, before the ambulance comes. I promise."

Mr. Simon got everything he could to help him for a short time. "Sebastian can you please call 911?" He nods and calls the number. Noah tried to stop him but Mr. Simon and Sebastian both calmed him down. "Noah, I know you don't want to go but you need serious care. Your arm is snapped in half, your head needs to be stitched, and your face, I'll fix it as much as I can. But a doctor may need you to get a full body scan. Just to see what else is broken."

Noah whimper and starts tossing and turning but fails miserably to move very much. "Sebastian are they on the phone with you yet?" Sebastian nods. "She says that she is sending an ambulance and a couple of cops to the school. She says that she should be here no later then five minutes because of how critical it is for Noah." He nods. "Put her on speaker please." Sebastian nods and does what he is told. Mr. Simon smiles. "Thank you so very much for hurrying this process. His bleeding is bad and I can't get it to stop."

She nods. "I'll work on getting the ambulance team to you guys quicker then the cops showing up. Where is he bleeding the most?" Mr. Simon looks at him. "Face and head. Mainly his head. It's really bad." She sighs. "Is he stable?" He nods. "Yeah he is for now. He is breathing fine, his pulse seems fine. He is currently sound asleep on his friend though. I am going to guess he is feeling safe and secure in his friends arms. Which is a good thing." Noah looks around and starts whimpering. "Hey hey hey Noah, it's okay. Just calm down, please."

He pushes himself into him more and starts to calm slowly. "I'm worried about my school work and my test." He pouts as he looks at them. Sebastian sighs. "Hang on Noah. Hey Mitchell, thank you so much for the help. If we need any more assistance we will call you back. I hope you have a great day." He hands up not breaking his eye contact on Noah. He was about to speak but Mr. Simon spoke instead.  "As far as school goes. I'll get all your homework and lessons around from all your teachers. I'm sure Sebastian can teach them to you and help you write it all."

Sebastian nods with a small smile. "Of course I can. I'll write down everything that you say and record you actually saying them. So that way the teaches know that way-" Mr. Simon interrupted him while looking at him."Sebastian you don't need to do all of that. Just go over to his house or yours, teach him, and then write down everything that he tells you too." He starts laughing. "He may stop you half way through the lesson." Sebastian nods while laughing. "I think you might be right. But, I can handle that. I guess I just went a little overboard in what I had to do." He giggles and Noah starts to fall asleep on his chest.