Chapter 7 Family Problems

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Sebastian's sibling-Gabriel-non binary
Sebastian sibling-Benjamin-boy
Sebastian's sibling-Parker/Parkalette-G.F (gender fluid)
Sebastian's sibling-Alexander-boy
Sebastian's sibling-Anastasia-girl
Sebastian's sibling-Jasmine-girl
Anastasia's husband- Carlos
Jasmine's husband- Javier
Daughters of Anastasia Charlotte and Kylie
Sons or Anastasia- Sebastian, (named after her brother) and Tucker
Jasmine's boys- Cameron, Taylor, Tyler, and Jeremiah
A rough idea of how many people Sebastian has in his family.

Dear diary,
There has been a lot that's been going on the past two months. To much that was to hard to write about. I'm healed now and I'm back in school. As far as that goes... it's still been well school. It sucks to be there sometimes but all in all it's okay. My bully's are no longer there and my grades slipped a little but not by much. I am finally able to keep them in the As instead of Bs and Cs. That was a nightmare. I got a call from the hospital and the police about my parents. My mom is okay and so is my dad. But my mom is pregnant with a baby boy. I have no idea if she will name him or if I will. But all I know is that according to mom I will be getting full custody of this little angel. I have talked to Sebastian, his grandparents, and his mom about it. They all said I should go for it. Bring him in as my own. Which I am very exited about. But also very scared about the same time. But, I know in every part of my body everything will be okay. But as for right now I need to work on Sebastian and his family as well getting ready for Thanksgiving so today is Thanksgiving. So Happy Thanksgiving to you and thanks for keeping all my secrets save.

After Noah is done journaling. He opens his desk drawer putting his diary and pen inside. He sighs as gets out of his chair. He walks downstairs seeing Sebastian, Gabriella, Jimena, Armando, and Alex all working together to make the Thanksgiving dinner perfect. "Ah look who it is." Alex says with a smile. "Hey sleeping beauty. How are you?" Noah shrugs. "I'm okay, just feeling stressed." The whole family looks at him. "Is it because your mom and dad aren't here?" Gabriella asks with a concerned face. Noah shrugs. "It might be. The holidays have always been hard for me. But yeah it might be plus with everything else going on."

Gabriella looks at him. "Well, what would help you relax and be ready for the day? Some hot chocolate? Watching football? Eating some snacks?" Noah shrugs. "I don't know. Normally on the holidays I would play with chemistry set which is in my garage back home." He sighs. "But hot chocolate, the couch, the pups, and a nice book to read will do." Gabriella nods as she goes into the kitchen and makes some hot chocolate. Noah lays down on the couch with a book in his hand. Shadow and Chance lay down on top of him as he opens his book.

He smiles at the boys and starts read out loud to them. But also low enough where everyone in the kitchen and dining room can't hear. Not to long after he started, there was a knock on the door. Gabriella answers it with a smile. "Oh my kids and grand babies." The door opens widely and they all kiss her and hug her as they walk in. Noah looks at his dogs as they both just lay on top of him not doing anything. Noah smiles at them and pets them. The kids go into the living room. Noah's eyes widen as he sits up. "Hey, kids." They all wave hi and smile. "Are these your dogs or did grandma get some dogs?" Noah giggles. "No they are mine. This one is Shadow and the one is Chance." Tucker smiles. "Can we pet them?" Noah nods. "Go for it." Noah gets off the couch and they all pet the dogs.

Noah walks into the kitchen with his cup of hot chocolate. He put it into the microwave and starts it. Gabriella looks at him and smiles. She turns back to the kids. Jasmine looks at everyone. "So, how is everyone and everything been going?" Jasmine asks with a soft smile. "Good, I guess." Sebastian says with a smile. "How about you Jasmine? How is the baby?" She rubs her belly. "She is kicking like champ. Making me hungry almost 24/7. Her heartbeat is strong and as fair as the doctors can tell she is very strong healthy." Sebastian nods. "That's awesome. So I'm having another niece." She nods.