Chapter 10 Morning After

Hello everyone, welcome back to I Love My Best Friend. This chapter is a smutt (meaning sex) character. Read at your own risk! Important characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy

The next morning Noah's and Sebastian's clothes where all over the floor. Noah and Sebastian feel asleep with their chest touching. Noah woke up before Sebastian hearing his very light breathing. Noah felt a little bit of his breath on his neck where a bite on his neck was. He shivered a little from the pain. He looked around the room to relive the pain of Sebastian breathing on it. Then that's when he starts realizing that there clothes everywhere, scattered all over the floor and Noah's where lightly ripped. He winces in pain as he felt his ass throbbing. He thought back to last night wondering what the hell had happened.

-Flashback-

Noah and Sebastian walks into the door after dinner. Noah smiles and kisses his lips. "Thank you for being with me today and paying the bill for dinner. Even though you wouldn't let pay the damn bill." He huffs and Sebastian kisses his lips again. "It wouldn't be a proper date if I didn't." Noah huffs again. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever."

Sebastian sighs as he looks into his lovers eyes. "You know everyone else has gone to bed." Noah nods as he looks around. "What is your point?" He says looking back at Sebastian. He shrugs pouring two classes of wine. "I was thinking we can have some fun tonight. But only if you want too." Noah looks at him. "And by fun you mean-?" He cuts him off. "Sex. But only if you want too."

Noah nods as he looks at him. "Do you have any weed?" Sebastian tilts his head. "Yeah why do you ask?" Noah shrugs. "I don't want to be sober for my first time. I've been told it hurts a lot and I want to be chill, loosen my anxiety a little." Sebastian nods. "Okay yeah. Let me go to my room and I'll be back." Noah nods as he waits. He comes back and hands Noah a gummy. "It should kick in in about 30 minutes or so." Noah nods. "Just so you know. I gave you permission before I took these."

Sebastian laughs as he nods. "Got it. No complaints from me." Noah nods as he takes a sips his wine and waits for the gummy to kick in. Once it does, he starts laughing as we wobbles over to Sebastian. He was sitting in a chair looking at his lover. Trying so hard not to laugh with him or at him in the unsober state that he is in. The only two words Sebastian was waiting for gently escaping his lovers lips "Kiss me."

He says while laughing trying to be demanding. Sebastian does and Noah gets onto his lap with some help from Sebastian. Once he was on his lap he straddles his waist with his legs and he wraps his arms around his neck not breaking the kiss. Sebastian wraps his arms around Noah's waist as he pick him up and carries him to the bedroom.

Once they got into the room. Sebastian closes the door behind them and places Noah on the bed. "I'll be back." Noah whines as he watches his lover leave the room. Sebastian walks downstairs grabbing both the classes of wine and the bottle as he takes it up to the room.

He sees Noah on the bed still in his clothes from earlier. He puts the glasses down and the bottle of wine down. He get into the bed and starts kisses him roughly. Noah softly grinds into him as he bites Sebastian's lip. He moans as he holds him closer to him. Noah gently moans as he looks at him. "Fuck baby."

Sebastian just smirks. "You're the one doing all the work." Noah giggles. "No. You're helping." They both giggle as Sebastian gets on top of him and rips Noah's clothes off of him. Noah giggles as he moans. "Fuck baby you're so fucking sexy." Sebastian plays with Noah's lips before kisses him deeply playing with his asshole with his finger.

Noah shivers a little but grinds on his finger. Sebastian smiles as looks at him seeing that he is enjoying every single second of this. He gently sticks his finger inside of him moving it slowly enjoying the moans of his lover. Not to long lasted he grabs some lube from his night stands and gently puts it all over his own dick and Noah's ass. After they where both covered in

Sebastian slowly pushes his dick inside of Noah's unused ass. Noah screams go to the pillow as Sebastian slowly uses his ass. Noah looks back as him and nods. Signifying that he is okay if wants to go rougher. Sebastian took that as an option to do what he wanted as he pounded him harder but not to the full extent as he wants. He watches as Noah's eyes roll back and look at him trying so hard not to scream out loud but only in the pillow. "Harder."

Was the only word Noah could manage to squeak out.  That's when Sebastian took this opportunity to go as hard and as fast as he wanted to. Noah screamed into his pillow. Sebastian took this time to feel every single part of Noah. He runs his hands up and down his back, all over his back, his legs, and his hair.

He grips his hair as he pulls backwards on it thrumming his ass harder now then he was before. He leans down and whispers in his ear. "I want to cum. Can I cum inside of you?" Noah screams the only word that comes to mind. "Yes!"

Sebastian smirks as he does. Noah kisses him gently as pulls apart from him quickly looking at him. "Can you go get my glass wine please? Also as soon as I'm done with this. Are you up for round two?" Sebastian nods as he gets up and brings it to him. "Here and yes I want to keep going until one of us screams mercy." Noah giggles as he takes the glass from him as chugging it.

Sebastian giggles as he grabs Noah's cup from him as he downs his own drink. Filling the cups back up. Noah giggles as he does grabby hands to him wanting to go another round or more than they can handle. By the time the second round was over Noah finally came all over the bedsheets. "Oopseeps. I umm I came on the sheets." He said pointing to the mess he made in slight embarrassment.

Sebastian just giggles as he licks up the mess he made. "Fuck your cum tastes." Noah blushes and giggles as he looks at him. "Really?" Sebastian smiles as he nods. "It's really fucking good. I might have one more load to give if you want to try mine." Noah nods at him with smirk on his face. Sebastian smiles as he cleans off his dick with a wet wipe and a towel. He lays on the bed and Noah lays down in between his legs as he sucks his dick.

Sebastian plays with Noah's hair as he moans. Loving the feeling of his lovers mouth and tongue wrapped perfectly around his dick. Noah started off slow not knowing how much of it he can take before he starts gagging on it. He gets to about half way down and realizes that's his stopping point. He uses his hand to play with the rest of the shaft his mouth can't take. Bobbing up again down as he strokes the rest.

It didn't take long for Sebastian to cum into his mouth. His dick was sensitive from how many rounds of sex they already have done. Plus the perfect blow job Noah have gave to him. Noah smiles as he looks at him. "Is someone now satisfied completely?" Sebastian nods as he runs his fingers all over in Noah's hair. "What do you think time for bed?"

Noah nods as he gets comfortable into bed. Sebastian smiles as he snuggles into him. "I love you and thank you for everything." Sebastian kisses his head gently. "You're welcome and I love you too. Are you going to write this down in your journal tomorrow?" Noah giggles as he smushes his face into his chest. A shrug was all he could replay with until he found the perfect words to say. "It depends if I can move or not tomorrow."

They both laugh as Sebastian pulled him closer. "Fair enough my love. Good night." Noah smiles softly. "Good night, handsome." Just like that they had fallen into a deep satisfying perfect sleep.