Chapter 11 Home Searching

This house I thought has a pretty good old/Victorian feel but yet modern. Now back to the story

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Noah's siblings- Zyana- Girl and Levi-boy

Noah was the first to wake up. He got up went to Sebastian's closet and grabbed one of his shirts and began to put it on. Noah lightly laughed and how big Sebastian's clothes where on him it cover up to his knees. To be far Sebastian is well over average in height for a guy. Noah on the other hand is average for a guy. Meaning there is a hole foot between the two of them and then a few inches in height. It didn't help that Sebastian is a muscular guy too. He has a very noticeable six pack without a shirt on.

So finding clothes that fit him was even harder to find. But when he is wearing a shirt you can't notice that his fit under there. Mainly because he loves wearing lose clothes that don't show off what he has underneath. Which Noah loves the face that he is conservative. Only letting Noah see what he hides and no one else unless absolutely necessary. Noah also grabbed his own pair of boxers put those on then grabbed Sebastian's very old pair of sweatpants that don't fit him anymore but will fit Noah.

He put them on tightening the strings that are on them to keep them from falling off his waist. After he was done Noah stood by the dresser leaning on it as he watches him sleep. After watching for like 2 minutes, Noah walked over to him. He places a couple of small kisses on his forehead whiling running is fingers in his hair a few times before walking out of the room. He shut the door which Sebastian made a sound at.

Almost like he knew he left. As soon as that door very quietly shut he instantly woke up almost as if he hated to be sleeping alone. Which he did, it bothered him if someone was sleeping next or near him and left the room. He felt unsafe to sleep alone. heck he felt unsafe just staying in a room longer then two minutes by himself. A lot of that came with trauma that he experienced when he was away from home living with his adopted family.

He felt something or someone twitch a little as he realizes he wasn't completely alone. It was Chance. He was sound asleep at his spot at the bottom of the bed. Right where Sebastian's feet lay when he in the bed sleeping. He smiles as lays back down and falls sleep. Noah walks down the stairs with Shadow following closely behind him. Noah walks into the kitchen. He gets out breakfast stuff and starts making breakfast for Sebastian and himself.

Thinking today would be an amazing day to make breakfast in bed. He knew Sebastian was under a ton of stress lately. Between school and the kids it was a lot for everyone to take in. But luckily at least from the outside it didn't get to Sebastian. He seems very relaxed about the situation and glad that it is happening. Glad that him and Noah get to start a new chapter with kids together. Almost like he is enjoying every moment that has happened.

Every moment except for the grief part Noah has been facing with. But Sebastian knows in time things will get better. Noah on the other hand is just taking it one day at a time and trying to heal from everything. He sighs as he plays some music on his phone and cooks breakfast. When he was almost done Sebastian got out of bed digging through his drawers and throwing on a pair of boxers, sweatshirt, sweatpants, socks then left the room.

He walks downstairs, with Chance following closely next to him, walking into the kitchen only seeing Noah in the kitchen. Sebastian looked around the room. Until he sets his eyes on Noah with a smile. He walks over to him putting his arms around his waist  and nuzzling his face into his neck. "Good morning babe." Noah smiles as he leans back into him. "Hey babe. How did you sleep?" He shrugs. "I slept okay, how are you?" He smiles. "Good until you left the bed. Thankfully Chance was still in the room in his spot."