Chapter 8 Family Treasures

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Sebastian's sibling-Gabriel-non binary
Sebastian sibling-Benjamin-boy
Sebastian's sibling-Parker/Parkalette-G.F (gender fluid)
Sebastian's sibling-Alexander-boy
Sebastian's sibling-Anastasia-girl
Sebastian's sibling-Jasmine-girl
Anastasia's husband- Carlos
Jasmine's husband- Javier
Daughters of Anastasia Charlotte and Kylie
Sons or Anastasia- Sebastian, (named after her brother) and Tucker
Jasmine's boys- Cameron, Taylor, Tyler, and Jeremiah
Noah's brother- Levi- boy
Nurse Linsey- girl
Noah's Mom- Hazel-girl

Once they got to the hospital. Gabriella pulled into the parking lot. She parks the car perfectly into a spot. Noah didn't even wait for her to shut off the car before he runs out, running to the hospital. By the time Gabriella shut off the car. Noah was already inside. "He seems excited or extremely nervous. I'm going to go with a little bit of both. Yeah differently a little bit of both." Sebastian smiles at his mom. He unbuckles the seat belt. "Im not going to lie I'm a little nervous too. Now let's go." She nods as she gets out of the car following her son. Noah was talking to the nurse. She smiles as she looks at Gabriella and Sebastian. "I assume you two are with him."

They both nod. "Hey he just so fast out of the car we couldn't get to him before he barged in here." She smiles. "I would to if my little sibling was being born. I have a room number for you all. It's 113 a up in the birthing section up on our hospital. It's on the 14th floor." They all nod as they walk away and go into the elevator on the 14th floor. Once they get in they hear screaming from coming to his mom room. "She is in a lot of pain." Noah says as he puts his head down. "There is nothing I can do to help either." Sebastian rubs his back. "It will be okay." Gabriella smiles. "She is in labor Noah. She is going to be in pain for while."

Noah looks at her. "Okay. So it will be while for the baby to come out and she will be in pain all that time. Awesome." He gets up and walks away. He finds a vending machine as he puts money into it. Buying a drink and some snacks. He sits down on the couch. He puts his head on Sebastian's shoulder sighing. Sebastian puts his arm around him and kisses his head. "So what did you get the venting machine. Gatorade ohhh it's the blue cherry one. Some snickers, some milky ways, a pack of cookies, some chips,, and pack of nuts."

Noah smiles. "I mean, I am in the mood for a thanksgiving meal." Sebastian smiles. "Ah so you're hungry." Noah nods. "Now I'm extra hungry because I'm stressing. God I feel like an awful child. My mom is in pain and there is nothing I can do." Sebastian sighs. "Bear hey, she is having a baby. You're going to have a baby brother or sister. Just breath and think about that okay?" He nods. "But there is so much that can go wrong. She could die. The baby could die. Or worse they both could die and I will never get to meet him or see her ever again. We have been extremely excited about all of this and have been planning for so long. What if all of that was for nothing?"

Sebastian holds him. "Love, you're having a panic attack. Breathe. Please deep breaths. I'll do them with you." Noah nods as they do some breathing exercises. Noah starts to feel better. "Thanks Bassy. I really do appreciate you and I love you." Noah smiles as he hugs up. "I love you more than you can possibly know my love." Noah pushes his face into his chest. "Can we go get some food now?" Sebastian nods. "Of course. Do you want me to carry you?" Noah nods as he does grabby hand. Sebastian smiles as he pick him up. He carries him all the cafeteria. When they get there he puts him down. "What do you want my love?" Noah shrugs. As he points to a couple of things.