Chapter 5 Temporary Home Part 2

This Noah's Aunts and Uncle's House. I hope you all like the story so fair and thank you all so much for the love and support. Now back to the story!❤️

Main Characters
Noah-the Nerd- Boy
Noah's dog- Shadow-boy
Noah's parents dog- Chance-boy
Sebastian- Noah's friend-boy
Noah's dr.- Dr. Alexander Hughes-boy
Sebastian's mom- Gabriella-girl
Sebastian's brother- Alexander-boy

Dear Diary,
At least I have you and Sebastian that I'm very thankful for. I'm staying at my Aunt's and Uncle's house. Mainly because my mom and dad are now living jail for drugs. So, I had to go to my Uncles and Aunts house for now and gosh I hate everything about that they both hate me, especially my uncle. He has made my life a living hell the past week. Anyways, have you ever watched Harry Potter? Well my Aunt and Uncle are like Harry's Aunt and Uncle. I can't stand them one bit at least I can see Sebastian tomorrow. To be in held in his arms and who knows I might actually kiss him back him this time. I miss him lots. I miss school too but not really my peers. I can't wait to go back. Things here have taking a turn and I just want everything to go back to normal. The only thing normal in life is talking to Sebastian whenever I can along with my parents. They seem heath wise they are doing okay. But, it's hard to tell from a distance but I think they are doing much better now. Anyways, I'm going to bed. Good night.
~Noah 1-18

The next day Noah woke up at 4 AM and texted Sebastian. {Hot Chocolate} Sebastian phone buzzed at looked at his phone. He smiles when the ID said from Little Bear but his smile instantly fades when he reads the code word. He quickly replies. {Sure babe, I'll be right there, unlock your window though😉} Noah's phone goes off and he read the text and opens the bedroom window in a panic. Not to long later. Noah hears his car pull into the driveway. He is sitting as calmly as he can in his room in the bed. Sebastian climbs through his window on a later meant for the plants. Once he is in the room he is welcomed back one massive bear hug from Noah.

Noah had jumped into his arms with a tight bear hold. His arms where hugging the back of his neck tightly and his legs where tight around his waist. But as soon as he was in Sebastian's arms he instantly noticed something that was a bit off with Noah. "Hi,  it's nice to see you too." He giggles. "Okay, what's going? Did you just get out of the shower by chance?" Noah looked at him in a questioning look. "No but I am a little dizzy." Sebastian nods. "Sweaty too. What happened?" Noah shrugged. "It all happened so fast. I was trying to stop Uncle Jack but I think I hit my head. I don't know... but everything is fuzzy and dizzy."

Sebastian checked him out. "Noahbear, don't freak out but your head is bleeding badly." Noah lightly laughed "That's probably why I'm dizzy. Also, I think I have more blood loss coming from somewhere on my arm and back. I think he used a knife on me. Also, I know I have bruises all over me too." Sebastian sighs as he picks him up and walks him out to the car. Noah looks at him. "Hey Sebastian, I feel like I'm going to pass out." Sebastian shakes his head. "No please no. I need to help you get down. From the window." Noah's laughs. "Can't you just carry me, strong muscles."

Sebastian laughs at the nickname as he nods. "Yeah I can do that." Noah nods and passes out in his arms. Sebastian sighs as he grabs a bed sheet and wraps it around him and Noah like it's a baby carrier. He softly climbs back down the poll that he come up in. He gets Noah in the car and takes off the bedsheet and then puts him in the car. "There we go." He walks over to the driver's seat and drives to the hospital. As he drives he notices Noah shiver a little. So, he pulls over to the side of the road and grabs a pillow along with a blanket for Noah. He places it under his head and wraps him up in a blanket. Then continues driving. "I should have done that earlier."