Chapter 4 Temporary Home Part 1

This is Noah's Mom's and Dad's House.

Main Characters
Noah-The Need-boy
Noah's Mom- Hazel-girl
Noah's Dad-Samual or Sam-boy
Sebastian- Noah's best friend-boy
Chance- Hazel's and Sam's dog- boy
Shadow- Noah's dog- Boy
Dr. Alexander Hughes-Noah's Dr.-boy

A few days go by and Noah hasn't left the hospital. Sebastian has because Noah made him for education purposes. As well as the fact that Sebastian was the only way Noah was going to be able to get his assignments done. Sebastian got all of Noah's in class assignments, homework, and lessons from various teachers thought out the day to help him out with anything that he may need help with. Sebastian also went to Noah's locker and pulled out some stuff that also might be beneficial for him too.

After school was over, Sebastian gets all of his stuff around. Then separates his stuff and Noah's stuff from so they don't do each other's homework by accident. Once he was done with that he puts everything back in his book bag and walks out of the school carrying his car keys. He unlocks his car and then steps into. He puts all of his stuff in the passenger seat, puts his seatbelt on, then starts the car to drive to hospital. Once he got there he pulls into an empty parking spot. Lucky near the entrance of hospital.

He puts the car in park, turns off the car, takes off his seatbelt, then grabs everything that he needs too. He gets out of the car with his backpack strap on one of his shoulders and his lanyard that keeps his keys, along with other things around his neck. He walks into the hospital down to Noah's room. He smiles when he sees him and Dr. Hughes in the room. He knocks lightly and the doctor opens the door. "Ah, hello Sebastian. Welcome back. Noah was starting to get a little anxious that you where not coming back."

He giggles and Noah nods with a soft smile that turns into a slight giggle. "Hello Bassy, how was school? Please please please tell me EVERYTHING that happened." Noah looks at him like he was an excited puppy that has gone without his owner after two years. Then out of no where they are back again. It was adorable to Sebastian all he could do was blush as he looks at him. "I don't really have anything interesting to tell you. Ummm, my classes where fine. Physics was the best. Same with gym call. A few people asked you about. Mainly the teachers and some other staff at the school."

He pauses and really thinks about what he is missing. "Ummm let's see... oh!" He gets into his bag and takes out some cards along with some other gifts. "These are for you. You got some stuffed animals, food, and flowers. I am having one of my girlfriends take the flowers over to your parents house. That only reason why I didn't bring them here was because I don't have room for all of them in my car. You got a lot of flowers Bear. Like impressed that half the school even knows who you are." He giggles and looks at the doctor. His face going serious now. "So Dc. When can Noah come home?"

He looks at Noah who just nods. "He can go home today, if he wants. But, he needs to be very careful about what he does. His head is very fragile and it can't take anymore beatings. Even the slightest bump can hurt him and he will probably end up back in the hospital. So he 24/7 observation." Noah looks at Sebastian and Sebastian looks back at Noah with a sigh. Then looks back at the doctor. "Noah's parents love him to bits and pieces. But, they have jobs and sadly I have sch- wait, I can do it virtually and so can you." Noah looks at him. "How are we going to do this? If this even is an option."

Sebastian looks at him and smiles. "Bear, you have more then one room at your house or you can live with me until this heals. It can be our trail run for living together in College. Remember the childhood dream of ours?" Before Sebastian could explain Noah looked at him with his eyes beaming with excitement. Of course he remembers the dream, how could he forget? How could Sebastian even think that he forgot something so important to him? Something he as worked so hard for since they made that packed. "Go to GWU and do literately everything together."