Chapter 19 Senior Prom Part 2

Important Characters
Noah-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Noah's Best Friend Sebastian- boy
Noah's siblings Zyana-girl Levi- boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog- Grizzly-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Raven-girl

At exactly 6AM. Zyana starts crying. Noah grunts and accidentally hits Sebastian on the chest. Sebastian fanatically gets out of bed wondering what had happened... until he hears Zyana. He sighs as he takes a walk to her room while whispering words that God only knows of what can be said under his breath. His mom wakes up to the baby crying but doesn't get out of bed until she hears Sebastian's footsteps. She opens her bedroom door with a soft smile. "Good morning." She says sweet groggy voice.

Sebastian mumbles a soft "morning" back to her as he walks into the nursery. It only took him an hour to get himself as well as getting both the kids ready for the day. He walks downstairs smiling as he sees both of his
grandparents. "Good morning grandma and grandpa." He says while handing Zyana to his grandmother. Levi to his grandfather. "Thank you both again for watching them the next few hours." He says with a soft smile as he pinches the little ones checks.

Zyana and Levi both lightly play scream as their checks get pinched. He sighs as he runs back upstairs. He pulls out his book bag opening it up. He pulls out his computer, a notepad, a small pencil bag. He sighs as he logs into his computer. Noah smiles as he does the same thing so they can both get ready for first period. While waiting Sebastian goes to the school website. He looks for the Junior/Senior prom tickets. After he finds them he clicks on Senior Prom tickets. He pulls out his wallet from his bedside table looking for his credit card.

Noah looks at him curiously. "Prom tickets?" He asks lightly blushing. "Yeah how did you know?" Sebastian asks with a soft giggle. "I had a hunch. But I wasn't sure so I figured I would ask." Noah says with a soft shrug. "Plus I thought you bought them months ago when they were on sale... not the day of." Sebastian thinks for a second. "You know what I think you are right." He picks up his phone from his nightstand. Seeing that months ago he sent Noah a picture of them. "You are right I did."

Noah giggles as he kisses his cheek. "I am going to go downstairs and get some coffee. Do you want any?" Sebastian nods desperately. "I completely forgot the coffee and I didn't have time to make breakfast either." Noah smiles. "It's fine. We can doordash breakfast, ask your mom, or your grandma to make us breakfast." Sebastian nods. "Yeah true. You ask since you are going downstairs anyways and if they say no then we will order breakfast." Noah looks at him. "Do you really think they will say no?" Sebastian shakes his head. "Not even a little."

Noah nods as he watches Sebastian get up to go downstairs. The moment Sebastian left the room Noah sighs as lays down on the bed. "Well today is going to be an interesting day." He mumbles to himself while thinking off the shit has to do for school. Not realizing the door wasn't shut all the way Shadow bursts into the bedroom. Noah smiles in full on happiness seeing his four legged best friend. "Hey Shadow, where is... Cha" Before he can finish his sentence he sees him sleeping on the floor next to his bed.

He smiles as walks over to him. "Hey buddy." He sits down next to him and reaches his hand out to touch him. Just then Chance bolts awake but doesn't really move. Instead he makes a whining whimper sound. Noah sighs as he starts to slowly strokes his back. He sighs as keeps petting him eventually coming up with soft calming words to say to him. "I know it's been tough losing mom and dad, all the changes we have been through... so how about you and I go somewhere this weekend? What do you say Chance?"