Chapter 12 Sebastian's Brithday

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Noah's siblings- Zyana- Girl and Levi-boy

After they got back. Sebastian put Noah into bed. He tucked him in then kissed him on the head. "I'm going to go talk to mom real quick about something. I'll be back. You get some sleep." Noah nods as he smiles. "Okay my love. I love you. Tell her I said thank you for letting us see the kids on our way back from seeing the house. Also, tell her I said thank you for going with us. Oh, and that I love her." Sebastian smiles, "I love you too." He laughs as he nods. "I will tell her and I will also tell her that you will say it to her in the morning."

Noah nods. "You knew exactly what I was going to imply. Meaning I will personally thank her later. Thank you for delivering my message that I will once again deliver later." Sebastian just looks at him smiling. Noah sighs as he looks at him. "I'm mumbling the same thing, aren't I?" Sebastian nods while giggling. "I love you. Even if you do repeat the same thing sometimes, just in different ways. Okay now I'm seriously going to leave now."

Sebastian pats the bed for Chance and Shadow to get in the bed. Chance goes to the foot of the bed. Whereas Shadow cuddles up to Noah as much as possible. Sebastian smiles as he walks out of the room. He goes downstairs to see his mom in the kitchen making tea on the stove. "Hey, mom." She jumps slightly with a small scream. "Sorry sweetheart I thought you where going to bed too."

She giggles. "I guess that's what I get for assuming stuff." Sebastian looks at her trying not yo laugh. "I'm sorry for scaring you. But I have to admit that reaction was priceless. I kinda wish I recorded it. But ummm hey mom, can I talk to you about something seriously important by chance?" She nods and takes the tea off the stove. "Just give me one second. I think I'm going to need tea for this conversation." She starts to poor the tea in the cups. "Do you want sugar, cream, or black." He thinks for a moment. "Two sugars please and thank you." She nods as she gets everything set up. "Leaving room or dinning room?"

He looks at her with an are you kidding me look. "Living room for sure." She nods as she carefully carries the cups of tea into the room. "What's up munchkin?" He sighs as he plays with his cup. "I have a ring that I want to give to Noah, it's a promise ring. I don't know if I want to give it to him later today, his birthday, or prom. What do you think?" She looked at him. "His birthday sounds good." Sebastian smiled. "Ok I have the ring on me would you like to see it?" She looks at him while nodding. "I would love too." He pulls out the box in his pocket. He opens it and hands it to his mom.

She smiles as she sees it. "Oh sweetheart it's beautiful!" Sebastian blushes as he looks at her. "Do you think he will love it?" She nods. "It's very Noah! I have a feeling he will love it."

Sebastian smiles. "Thanks mom I knew I could count on you." She smiles but it fades as quickly as the smile came on. She looks at him she takes a long deep sigh before saying something. "Since we are asking questions. Did you know your birthday is tomorrow? Well okay since it's midnight more like today?" Sebastian looked at her confused. "What, what do you mean? My birthday isn't until next month." She looked at him. "You mean to tell me you didn't not know when you're actually birthday is? Did you want to see your birth certificate?"

Sebastian looks at her and shook his head. "No, they must have switch it. Can I please see it?" She looks at him and nods. "Yes, sweetie of course." She runs into one of the rooms and grabbed the birth certificate. She then runs back into the room and hands it to him while kisses his forehead. "Here you go." She smiles and he smiles back. "Thanks, mommy." She nods as she sits back down as he looks at the certificate. "Uh, I guess today is my birthday."