Chapter 15 Permanent Home

This is a house that was in the pervious chapter as well. If anyone else have any ideas pm me pictures and I'll pick out the one I love. Who ever wins I will give you a shot out in either this chapter or at the end of the book!

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Sebastian's brother- Alex-Boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog- Grizzly-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Raven-girl
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Hanson-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Eclipse-boy

Noah and Sebastian walk into the kitchen with their dogs. Sebastian pulled out a few things for breakfast along with a cutting board and a knife. Noah turned on the stove. Then got a tea pot and filled it with water. Once it was filled to his liking, he put it on the already turned on stove. "I think I have decided on the house." Noah says looking at Sebastian looked at him and smiled. "I think I did too!" Sebastian goes back to cutting the food. "I was thinking the old gay guy's house."

Sebastian put the food on the plates and hands one to him. "I'm got to call and see if that offer is still available." Noah nodded and took a bite of the food. "Mmmmm my Sebasy can cook." Sebastian laughed and called that guy back. "Hello?" The guys says in a question ton. Sebastian smiles as he talks. "Hello sir, It's Sebastian I am calling about your house to see if that offer was still on the table." The guy nods. "Yes, it's still on the table. I'm actually at my mother's house at the moment. Let's say you and I meet over at the house today at around 2pm and get this straightened out, does that sound good?"

Sebastian nods. "I would love that very much thank you." The guy giggles. "You are welcome. See you soon." They both hang up the phone. Gabriella made her way downstairs with Alex by her side. "Alex you spend the night?" He smiles with a nod. "Yeah it was just really late by the time Grandma, Grandpa, and I got done cleaning the house. Oh the house smells nice. Who is making breakfast?" Sebastian raised his hand. "It's me. Noah got up and wanted breakfast and to talk about the houses we looked at. Oh, we are putting an offer on a house today."

Gabriella looks at him shocked. "Really? I thought you already did that. But, that's great, honey." Noah started cleaning off the plates. "Well apparently they lost our offer. So we had to put it in again." She nods. "I don't even want to know how that happened but okay." Sebastian shrugs. "I was quite pissed when they told me that. But, I contacted to own and got it straightened out." She nods with a soft smile. "I'm proud of you my baby."

Noah looked at him. "When are going to look at the house." Sebastian looks at him with a soft smile. "At 2pm today why do you want to come?" Noah nods. "I would like-" Before he can even finish his sentence. Gabriella chimes in. "What if we all go?" Sebastian smiles. "I would love that!" Gabriella smiles. "So are you two excited?" They both nod. "I am more excited about getting our babies room all set up." Noah says looking at Sebastian. "I did say after your birthday we would go didn't I?" Noah nods. "Yes, yes you did."

Sebastian nods. "Okay, after this thing we got going on. I will then take you shopping for baby stuff, okay?" Noah nods. "You better. I've been waiting to damn long for this moment." Sebastian giggles as he walks over to him and plants a kiss on his lips. "Scout's honor." Noah giggles as he gently pushes him. "Whatever, fine. Thank you." Sebastian giggles. "You're welcome." Noah smiles as he puts tea in the kettle.

After breakfast Noah and Sebastian take the dogs out for a walk. Each walk for each dog was 10 minutes this time. Around the block then back. Meanwhile they where doing that Gabriella, her parents, and Alex where all enjoying their tea. After Alex was done he did all of the dishes. Sebastian and Noah came back as soon as they came back, everything was done. Sebastian smiles as he looks at Alex. "Thanks bro. We would have-" Alex just hushed him. "You two were busy with the dogs, mom, grandpa, and grandma where in a deep conversation. It gave me something to do."