Chapter 17 Going shopping

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's siblings- Zyana- Girl and Levi-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend- boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl

Noah sighs as he got out of the car and looks at Sebastian. "You ready?" Sebastian nods with a smile as he gets out of the car grabbing Noah's hand. Noah smiles as he follows him into IKEA. They pick out a crib, a couple of dressers, a changing table, crib fitted sheets, and couple of changing pads. Noah and Sebastian pay for everything. Then put it all in the back of the van. "Okay, so now let's go to either Walmart or Target for strollers, car seats, play pen, diapers, formula, baby bottles, a bassinet, clothes, and a couple of baby wrap carriers."

Sebastian looks at him. "Walmart, we should go there." Noah nods. "Okay, to Walmart we go." Sebastian giggles as he drives to Walmart. Once they get their they grab everything they need plus more that they found that they wanted. "I love all of the stuff we got. I just really hope the kids like it too." Sebastian pulls Noah into a hug. "I'm sure they will. I really like vibrating swing and rocker. I am sure they both will like it."

Noah nods as he kiss Sebastian's head. "I also really like the cameras, the tummy time pad, white noise machine, tote diaper bags, swaddle blankets, outside play mat, the sit me up infant chair, and a few more toys." Noah giggles as he nods. "Oh and don't forget the high chair, teething toys, sensory rattles, purée machine to make baby food, and baby medicine." Sebastian nods as he giggle. "Yeah, I mean I think we got everything."

Noah nods. "Yeah at least for now. Oh wait, what about the sensory books?" Sebastian looks at him. "Sensory books?" Noah looks at him. "The see, touch, and feel books. They have animals as well as others too. They are great for babies." Sebastian nods as he smiles. "Okay, they will be in the book section right?" Noah nods as they head over there. Noah grabs a few books to put in the cart. Sebastian smiles as he watches him. "Okay, so let's go to check out." Noah smiles as he walks with him.

Sebastian pays for everything. As Noah pushes everything to the car. Sebastian trailing behind him. Noah and Sebastian put everything in the car. Then Sebastian puts the cart away. Noah gets in the passenger seat waiting for Sebastian to get back. As he is waiting his phone starts to ring. "Hey, who is this?" The guys smiles. "My name is Maxwell Callaghan. We have talked yesterday." Noah nods. "Ah yes, hello Sir. What can I do you for?"

Maxwell smiles. "I was going to have Linsey or your brother's and sister's doctor call you. But they are both highly busy. So I figured I would personally let you know Zyana and Levi are able to go home." Noah smiles as he sees Sebastian walk into the car. "Awesome, so my boyfriend and I can go in and sign the discharge paperwork right now?" Maxwell nods. "Of course. Just let nurse Linsey or another nurse know. They will get a hold of kids's doctor. He will go over a few things with you two then you will be able to sign the paperwork."

Sebastian gets in the car as Noah says his goodbyes to Maxwell. Sebastian looks at him. "What was that about." Noah gets out of the car and scrams in excitement as he jumps up and down. Noah comes back in the car. He kisses Sebastian deeply. "We have to go home, right now!" Sebastian looks at him. "Okay. Are you going to tell me what's going on?" Noah looks at him. "I just got off the phone with Mr. Maxwell Callaghan. He said we can go and pick up the kids." Sebastian looks at him. "As in we can bring them home?" Noah nods as he squeals.

This time Sebastian gets out of the car as he does the same thing Noah did. Noah giggles as he waits patiently for Sebastian to get back in the car. Sebastian gets in the car, starts the car, and then drives back to his moms house. They pull into the driveway. He turns off the car as Noah gets out of the car. Sebastian gets out putting the keys in his pocket. Noah opens the trunk than starts pulling stuff out. Sebastian walks over and starts following Noah's lead. They carry everything inside as they place everything down in the living room.

Sebastian looks at him. "Okay where is mom at?" He looks around for her before finding her in her bedroom. "Hey mom, can I come in?" She nods. "Yeah, of course. How was the shopping trip?" Sebastian giggles. "It was amazing! We got everything that we needed and wanted. We also got a call from Maxwell. Basically the kids are getting ready to be discharged today. So, Noah and I are going to pick up the kids. Would you, grandma, and grandpa want to come? Or should Noah and I go alone?"

She smiles as she looks at him. "I think you and Sebastian should go. Have a intimate relationship with you, Sebastian, and the kids." Sebastian nods. "You are right. Thanks mom. I'll see you later with the kids." She hugs him. "Okay sweetheart. I will see you later." He hugs her back. "See you later mom. I love you." She smiles as she kisses his head. "I love you too. Have Noah send me pictures or you send me pictures of the kids in the car seats for the first time, please."

Sebastian nods with a small smile. "We will do lots of pictures." She smiles. "Good. So now you two should go. Bring me my grand babies." Sebastian nods as he gives her one last hug as he walks away. Noah looks at Sebastian. "Hey Bassy, can you please help me out with putting the car seats in the car?" Sebastian nods. "Yeah of course. Let's go!" Noah grabs one as Sebastian grabs another one. They both put them in the car, then strap them in. "Okay, mine is strapped in. What about yours?"

Sebastian nods. "Yeah, mine is strapped in. So let's hit the road." Noah nods as he gets in the drivers seat car of the car. Sebastian smiles as he gets in the car. Noah starts the car and starts driving way.

-15 minutes later-

They arrive at the hospital. Noah gets out of the car. Sebastian gets out of the car. He walks over to Noah and reaches out for Noah's hand. Noah smiles as he takes his hand.

Sebastian and Noah walk into the hospital together. They walk up to NICU together to the kids and get the kids discharged paperwork all signed. Noah walks straight to the nursing counter. He shows them his permanent card. The nurse nods with a small smile. "So you are here for Zyana and Levi?" Noah and Sebastian both nod. "I was told we can pick them up today by Maxwell Callaghan." The nurse nods. "Let me just get the kids's doctor really quick as well as the paperwork."

Noah nods as he walks over to the waiting area. Sebastian follows him as they both sit down in one of the chairs. "I can't believe this is finally happening!" Sebastian smiles as he nods his head kisses Noah's. The doctor comes over to them holding a clipboard with a few other things. "Noah, Sebastian, hello." They both wave with a hello Dc. The Doctor smiles as he looks at them. "So, I had Mr. Callahan call you, Noah, because I was dealing with something important. But that important thing is now taken care of. So yes. The kids can go home today. I just need you to fill this out."

Noah smiles as he starts filling out the discharge paperwork. As he fills out the paperwork. The doctor starts talking to Sebastian about the kids. Sebastian nods as he smile. "Also everything I am saying to you is also in this document." He says as he hands it to him. Sebastian takes it with a smile. "Thank you doc." He smiles as he walks over to Noah. Noah hands his the paperwork back. "Perfect! I'll just go and the kids now." Noah and Sebastian smile with a small thank you as they sit and wait for the kids.

Noah points to the documentation in Sebastian's hands. "What is this for?" Noah says as he grabs it. "Oh this is for us to go through about the kids. Different pediatricians in our area as well as some specialists for Levi's heart issue." Noah nods as he looks at him. "What else is in here?" Sebastian looks at him. "Ways to help Levi's heart become stronger." Noah looks at him. "I thought we got the run down last time we where here." Sebastian nods. "We did. But it's to just make sure if we lose that paper we can have another copy."

Noah nods as he gives it back to him. The moment Sebastian takes it. He sees the doctor carry out two babies. One being Levi the other Zyana. He smiles as he looks at Noah and Sebastian "Who wants to hold who?" Sebastian reached for Levi whereas Noah reached for Zyana. The doctor smiles as he looks at them. "You two go this! Take care and good luck." Noah nods as he hugs him. "Thank you so much for keeping us in the loop every step of the way with our angels." He smiles as he nods. "You are very welcome. Now go home and enjoy your family." Noah smiles as all four of them walk out of the hospital.