Chapter 14 Noah's Sibilngs

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog- Grizzly-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Raven-girl
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Hanson-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Eclipse-boy
Noah's siblings- Zyana- Girl and Levi-boy

It was really late at night when Noah's phone started going off. He feels with his hands all over his bed then the bedside table. Until he finally finds it. "Hello." He answers in a gargling morning voice. "Mr. Barons?" Noah sits up with a confused look. "Yes this is him." The doctor sighs in relief. "Oh thank God. This is your children, brother and sister. I don't know what you want to call them or what you want to have them refer to guys as. But anyways, I am their doctor and we have a situation here at the hospital involving them. So, can you and Sebastian come as soon as possible, please?"

Noah nods. "Yeah of course we will be right there." Noah hangs up and starts shaking Sebastian awake. "What?" He growls grumpily. "Zyana's and Levi's doctor just called from the hospital. Saying something isn't right. He asked if we can get to there as quickly as possible." He looks at him confused. "Noah. It's 3am. You probably had a bad dream or something." Noah growls. "No I didn't! Now Sebastian, are you coming with me or not?" Sebastian looks at him. "Fine, shall we wake up mom too." Noah nods. "I would like her to be there for whatever is going on."

Sebastian sighs as he gets up. "Okay, to moms room we go." Noah practically ran to Gabriella's room. "Mom?" He says as he walks in. She was sleeping peacefully which her new kitty in her arms. Noah looks at Sebastian. He just nods at him. "I got it." Noah steps away as he watches Sebastian do his thing. He gently put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey mom." She stirs a little but not enough to fully wake up. So he tried gently shaking her should. "Mom."

She finally wakes up in a jolt. "Sebastian, what's wrong?" She says flicking on the bed table light on. She jumps slightly once she sees Noah too. "Okay, what's going on?" Sebastian looks over at Noah. He nods his head as he opens his mouth to talk. "I woke up this morning from Zyana's and Levi's doctor giving me a phone call." He closes his mouth to take a deep breath. "He said something is going on with them. He asked Sebastian and I to come. But, I really want you their too." She nods. "Okay umm I'll be out in a minute."

Noah and Sebastian nod as they walk out of her room. Noah sighs as he sits down at the kitchen table. "I hope they are okay. I don't know what I would do if they aren't. Besides say my mom was wrong about the fact I can take care of these kids." Sebastian looks at him. "Hey, I'm sure they are fine. You need to breath. Want some tea?" Noah shakes his head. "We don't have time for tea." He starts crying as Gabriella walks out of the room. "Alright let's go." She holds her hand out for Noah. He takes it gently.

All three of them get their shoes on before running out to the car. Sebastian gets into the drivers seat, Noah gets in the back, and Gabriella gets in the back. Noah is still shaking and crying as he looks out the window. Gabriella moves closer to him warping her arms around him. Noah wraps his arms around her tightly. "I am so confused. Just two days ago they said they where doing fine. As well as they both can come home in two weeks. I don't understand. What is happening?"

Gabriella sighs as plays with Noah's hair. "I don't know sweetie but when we get to the hospital. I'm sure they will give us answers." Noah looks at her. "They better. Other wise I am suggesting we get a transfer and they tell us what's going on. I can't lose them. I barely know them. I want to know them." Gabriella looks at him. "I am sure that it will happen. Where you both get to watch them grow up. Where you do get to know who they become. Just try and breath Noah."