Chapter 16 It's Offical

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Sebastian's brother- Alex-Boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog- Grizzly-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Raven-girl
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Hanson-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Dog-Eclipse-boy
Noah and Sebastian's Lawyer-Luna-girl

Sebastian and Noah wait patiently for Luna to answer the phone. "Hello this is Luna Rockwell, how may I help you?" Noah smiles. "Hey Luna. My partners mom Gabriella gave your number because I have a small family issue." She nods. "Okay, what's your name?" Noah smiles as he answers. "Noah Barnes." She nods. "Okay and your partners name?" He smiles as he answers. "Sebastian Harrison." She nods as she types everything out. "Okay date of birth?"

Noah thinks for a moment. "His is 9-30-2014. Then mine is 12-1-2014." Luna nods as she types. "Thank you for that information. What's going on Noah?" Noah sighs as he tells her everything. He mother, his father, his siblings, as well as how he and Sebastian wanting to take them in as their own. She nods in understanding. "I can understand why you would want to take them in. You and Sebastian are both 18. So you two should be fine as long as you get a DNA test to prove you are their biological brother. But, I still want you and Sebastian to come to my office at around 1PM today. We will go over this all more thoroughly."

Noah smiles as he nods. "Thank you so much Luna. I will be sure to tell my family." She nods. "As I would suspect you do. I'll see you at 1pm." She hang up and Noah starts do a happy dance. Sebastian walks over and looks at him. "So what's the verdict?" Noah tells him everything they talked about and Sebastian smiles. "So, she wants us to clear everything up and 1pm today?" Sebastian asks as Noah nods. "It's this great?" Sebastian pulls him into a hug and kisses his lips. "It really really is. So now let's get ready to head out the door."

Noah and Sebastian take the dogs out first still 10 minutes walks. Gabriella smiles as she starts drinking her tea. "So, what did the lawyer say." Noah looks at her as she tells her everything. She nods. "Well, both of you bring your birth certificates, your drivers licenses, as well as the little ones brith certificates." They both nod as Noah goes up to the room scrambling to find everything. "Oh right." He opens the desk drawer and takes out a folder. "I got yours, mine, and the kids in here." Noah smiles at Sebastian. Sebastian nods. "Okay baby."

It didn't take them long to get ready for the lawyer. Sebastian wears a pink suit as Noah wears a pink dress to match his suit. "You look great baby." Sebastian says with a small smile. "Thank you. So do you my love." Noah says as he steps closer to him for a kiss. "Now let's go fight for the kids. So when they get out of the hospital, we can bring them home." Sebastian smiles loving what his boyfriend is saying. "Oh, I know right now seems a little rushed. But put this ring on. Today I'm your fiancé not your boyfriend."

Noah pouts. "Only for today?" Sebastian looks at him. "Here give me that ring back. We will do this right." Noah stops him. "I already told her we are a couple, how long we have been in each others lives, and that after school we plan on getting married. If you do this now, I don't know. It just doesn't seem like the right timing." They look at each other. Knowing Noah is right on this one. He puts the ring away. "Fine, but one day I will propose to you. The correct way when the timing is right." Noah nods. "I know you will. Now let's go."

They both got to the lawyers office just a little bit before 1pm. They both enter her office waiting room. One of her employers walk over to them. "Hi can I help you two?" They both nod. "We are here for an opponent with Lawyer Luna." Sebastian says with a soft smile. She nods. "Okay, she is finishing up with a client right now. But she well be with the two of you as soon as she can. Can I have your names so I can notify her that you two are here?" Noah nods. "Mine is Noah Barnes and this is Sebastian Harrison." She nods. "I will let her know now. Thank you."