Chapter 9 The Hospital

Important Characters
Noah-The Nerd-boy
Noah's dog-Shadow-boy
Noah's now dog-Chance-boy
Sebastian-Noah's best friend boyfriend-boy
Sebastian's mom-Gabriella-girl
Sebastians grandma-Jimena- girl
Sebastian's Grandpa-Armando-boy
Noah's siblings- Zyana- Girl and Levi-boy

At around 2 in the morning. Noah woke up for a wired dream. "Sebastian." He says as he shakes him. Sebastian wakes up and looks at the clock then at Noah. "You okay?" Noah shrugs. "I had a weird dream. It just woke me up actually." Sebastian looks at him. "I was a dinosaur in the forest. Nothing scary happened. I was human feel asleep, then woke up in a forest as a dinosaur. I kinda looked like Little Foot from Land Before Time. Then I just woke up and now I am me again." Noah giggles happily. "Funny how dreams work."

Sebastian rubs his back and nods. Noah looks at him. "Maybe that dream was giving me a sigh to give Levi's nickname. Little Foot." Sebastian smiles and nods. "That sounds great. Maybe if we go back to bed one of us will have a dream where we think of a nickname to call Zyana." Noah nods as he yawns. "Sounds great." They cuddle up with each other as they fall asleep. At around 10 am a more respectful and reasonable time to wake up. Sebastian wakes up with a big yawn. Noah however was still asleep. Sebastian sighs as he gets out of bed.

He opens his bedroom door and walks downstairs. Gabriella was up too making breakfast along with some coffee.  Sebastian smiles as he sees her. "Good morning mom. Everything smells amazing. What are you cooking?" She smiles as she looks at him. "Well I am making some Croissant De Almendra and a big pan of Revuelto de ajetes. Along with some coffee. I hope you're hungry." Sebastian looks at her while he nods. "Yes very. Noah is still asleep should I wake him for breakfast or?"

She shakes her head while looking at him. "Let him sleep. He had a rough day yesterday. Also I was thinking. After everyone leaves to go back home. I was thinking about working on that room. Also, at like 3pm we are going to take a lunch break." Sebastian nods in understanding. "Okay that sounds good. Also, Noah wanted to go to the hospital to see how Zyana and Levi are to. But only for a few minutes. But visiting hours end at 8 pm. So if it's okay with you can we go see them. Even if that means it might get in the way of organizing that room."

She nods. "Don't worry. We don't need to get this all done in one day. I already know what I am going to give to you guys. The rest is up to you on what you wanna keep and what you don't." She smiles as she looks at him. "I have everything labeled in there. From living room stuff, bedroom stuff, clothing, baby stuff, shower stuff, kitchen stuff, and the rest of the boxes that aren't labeled is some random things just thrown in with each other."

Sebastian nods. "I am excited to see what is all in those boxes honestly. I didn't even think I was going to be able to get anything from you guys. But I'm so grateful that I am." She smiles. "Well I am glad. So, how did you sleep?" He shrugs. "I slept fine. Noah had a weird dream last night about being a dinosaur. So for Levi he came up with Little Foot as a nickname." She looks at him. "That's adorable." Sebastian sighs while nodding. "He woke up at 2am because of that dream. Then he woke me up to tell me."

She smiles. "That's part of being in a relationship with someone Sebastian. If they have a dream and want to talk about it. Then you need to let him do that. I know you enjoy your sleep but this is part of being in a relationship. Along with having kids. All of that goes away. Kinda." Sebastian nods. "Well, this talk was fun." She nods. "All our talks are. I really appreciate them. I always wondered if I was ever going to have a conversation with you or hear your voice. Other than crying. I guess God really did answer my prayers."