Chapter 3 The Journal

Main Characters
Noah-The Need-boy
Noah's Mom- Hazel-girl
Noah's Dad-Samual or Sam-boy
Sebastian- Noah's best friend-boy
Dr. Alexander Hughes-Noah's Dr.-boy

After school was let out. Sebastian goes to the hospital like he promised he would to Noah and his family. When he walked in and looked around. "This is a nice hospital, okay." He whispered to himself as he looked at the ceiling and the walls. "No wonder why Noah wants to work here when he gets older. It's like a mini four star hotel." He giggled to himself as he thought about it. He walked to the receptionist and smiles at her. "Hello I am here to see Noah Barons." She pulls up a room number. "It's A133." Sebastian wrote it down and after he was done he looks back at her. "Thank you."

He says with a small smile and looks around looking for the room number. As he is looking for the room number he sees Mr. Barons and Mrs. Barons sitting on a bench near Noah's room. The bench is was leaning on a wall out of the way of the isle. So, the doctors could still run in the halls if they needed to; without having to dodge on obstacle. Sebastian walks over to them questioning what they are doing in the hallway but not letting the questioning show on his body anywhere. "Hello, Mrs and Mr. Barons."

They both get a hug smile on there face as they pull Sebastian into a hug. "Sebastian! Hi hello, how are you? Thank you so much for protecting our son today and keeping your word about coming. We really appreciate all that you do." Mrs. Barons says excitingly. Sebastian sighs as he looks at them. "Hey, I am good thank you for asking. I hope you guys know I stick by my word when I said that's what I am here for. I promised I would take care of him and show up when ever he needs me. I just hope I did it correctly."

He sighs as he sees the doctor and a few nurses with him. He sits down on next to Noah's dad as he leans his head on the wall closing his eyes. "I can't even imagine what you are all going through right now. Like Noah just got out of the hospital and back into school." Mrs. Barons looks at him with a small smile. "It is tough that's for sure. But, it could have been worse. They could have raped him, killed him... we are just so thankful for you though Sebastian that none of that happened." Sebastian sighs as he nods. "If they wanted to rape your son they would have done it by now, if they haven't already."

He wakes up and stares at the room that Noah is in. "Knowing Noah he would have told me or dropped hits that it is has happened or something close to that has happened." He shivers just by the thought of it. "If they did anything that horrible to him. I highly doubt the police would have the luxury of going to be questioning him at prison right now." They both look at him and shock. "They are going to question him, at the prison?" Sebastian nods and he turns his direction on Noah's parents. "Yeah because of how severe the injury was and this not it being there first offense. So they had to question them."

Mrs. Barons looks at him. "Isn't there first offense, what does that mean? Like I know what it means. But, what else have they done to my baby?" Sebastian bites his bottom lip as he looks only at her. "They harassed them at work a little while ago. The cops where called, they where kicked out, given a warning of some kind. Now they went after him again on school grounds so they had to take a more serious action because the schools way of saying 'we are handling it' was complete bullshit."

Sebastian starts writing down a phone number. "Also, you guys are probably going to need a good lawyer. So I already got my uncle on speed dial, so you know I already talked to him about this accident. He said he would do this for free, if you guys need a lawyer." She smiles as she hugs Sebastian again. "Thank you so much Sebastian. I really appreciate it. But we have to pay him something." Sebastian smiles. "Just pay him a penny. He will take that. That way there is some evidence of some kind you guys 'paid' him. He won't take anymore than that. Noah is family and he always have families back in time of need."