Chapter 9

~Leiloni's POV~

~Leiloni's POV~

Every building of this school has its own comfort room located on each side of every floor. And for some reason, we ended up and found ourselves hiding inside the boy's cubicle and I have really regretted getting inside of here. The stench inside this cubicle makes my nose want to explode and it makes me want to barf any minute now. I used my bag to cover my nose and mouth but for fuck's sake! I can still smell the very bad odor of this cubicle.

"We need a plan," Troy said covering his mouth and nose using his shirt.

"Yeah, and we should start that by getting the hell out of here," I twisted the doorknob but Troy suddenly grabbed my hand trying to stop me so I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Do you want to kill yourself?"

"The awful smell of this cubicle makes me sick okay! Let's think of a plan outside," I was about to hold the doorknob but he just grabbed my hand again but this time, he wrapped his arms around my head and hugged me making me lean my face on his chest. I can totally hear his heart beating calmly, also, his scent is making me weak and I'm having this weird feeling inside of me again.

"Feeling better?" I slowly nodded making him chuckle. It's not that I'm enjoying this, it's just that the stench makes my head hurts. Wait until we get out of here and I will really punch Troy in the face. He's just lucky and the smell of this place slowly kills me.

"I already have a plan," he started talking, "I'll go out of there and distract those monsters. And I'll call you once it's already safe to go out of there, okay?" He said as I continue to breathe through his scented shirt.

"Are you fucking insane? That's not a plan you idiot! You are about to kill yourself!"

"We don't have much of any choice Lei, we can't kill all of those monsters out there, there are just too many of them."

"But that doesn't mean we have to split up! Haven't you even watched any horror movies before? Someone always dies when they split up," I said but he just chuckled. What's so funny about what I've said?

"This is not some made-up TV shows or something, Lei, this is real-life and we need to deal with stupid choices in life in order to keep on living, and this, this is my choice," I hugged him tightly after hearing those words from him.

"Don't let them kill you, please," I said still hugging him, "I don't want to continue this rescue alone because I'm... I'm not as brave as you." Silence covered the whole room as I waited for him to talk.

"I'm not as brave as what you think I am, I'm just doing what is right and... I don't want to lose you either, so I need to stick with this plan," he let go of me so I immediately covered my nose using my hands. Troy suddenly took off his shirt revealing his perfect looking body again. My eyes widened and my heart raced so I quickly turned around. God those biceps and abs and ugh! I can already feel my nose bleeding. Why Troy? Why!?

"What the fuck are you doing Troy?! Have you lost your fucking mind?! I'm a girl goddamnit!" I said almost yelling but he just laughed and offered me his shirt.

"Cover your nose with this while I'm gone, just don't make it dirty," he said as I took the shirt from his hand without hesitation, well I don't have a choice, I might die here not because of those monsters, but because of the awful smell inside this cubicle.

"Keep your phone on, I will call you within a couple of minutes, after I distract those things," I just nodded and covered my nose with his shirt. But I didn't turn around because I might drool and lose control, It's better this way, "And I'll leave my bag here with you," I just nodded again and thank goodness he already left the room, I'm already sweating here after seeing his body. I really thought that I would lose my v-card right at that moment.

I unlocked my phone and I haven't received any messages or calls from dad since yesterday so I tried to call him once again and a smile painted on my face as I heard it ring. I waited and hoped that dad would answer it.

The number you have dialed is now unattended please try your call later... The number--

I ended the call and tried to call it again but the operator says the same thing all over again. I was about to call dad for the last time but I heard a loud clang of metal outside followed by a continuous growling of monsters. My heart was pounding and I suddenly thought about Troy.

What the hell are you doing Troy?

Five minutes have passed and I still haven't received any call from Troy. I am starting to get worried about him but I can't lose my hope on him. I  waited a bit longer but 10 minutes have passed and he still hasn't called.

It's getting dark inside this cubicle so I checked the time on my phone, it's already 6:05 in the evening. Goddamnit, Troy what's taking you so long? My heart was still pounding and my hands are starting to get cold as I walk back and forth waiting for Troy to call me, all of these waiting is getting me anxiety attacks. Alright, that's it, I'm done waiting for him, I think I need to go outside and go look for him.

I wore Troy's bag and put my phone inside my pocket. I sighed and held the doorknob and felt the cold metal on my hands. I was about to twist the doorknob when my phone suddenly vibrated. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and it was Troy calling, I quickly pressed the answer button and held the phone to my ear.

"Hel–"

"Lei, go inside room 402 quick! Don't close the door until I arrive..."

"Wait, Troy!"

Shit! He already ended the call, I wasted no time and stormed out of the cubicle. It is already dark outside and there are no lights illuminating the corridor so I turned on the flashlight of my phone. The monsters earlier were already gone so I immediately looked where room 402 is and luckily I found it after passing by two rooms.

I peeked on the window but it's too dark inside the room, the only thing I saw was the silhouette of the armchairs and tables that were scattered inside. Slowly, I opened the door and waited for Troy outside. I can already hear some footsteps coming from the second floor of the building, and since there is no light, I can't see anything but darkness so I hold a grip on my crowbar and waited for what will come through those stairs. My heart raced as the footsteps grew louder as it gets closer and I'm also starting to hear some growling sound. A silhouette of a man suddenly showed up so I immediately pointed the flashlight of my phone to where it was and it was Troy, running straight towards my direction with no shirt on and carrying a baseball bat on his hand.

"Get inside the room quick!" He yelled while still running as fast as he could, also, I saw one monster chasing him so I immediately entered inside the room. As Troy reached the room he immediately went inside and was about to shut the door but the monster that chased him was blocking the door with its hand while constantly pushing it. Troy also pushed the door so that the monster couldn't get inside but I just stood there and I realized that I was holding a crowbar. With no hesitation, just like what Troy reminded me, I repeatedly smashed the hand of the monster and gave a final smash giving my full strength that made its hand fall off. The door finally closed so we quickly blocked it with armchairs and tables so that no monsters can barge in.

Troy fell on the floor catching his breath and his body is full of sweat and dirt, which made him look even hotter.

Damn it, Lei! Focus on the rescue okay? Focus.on.the.rescue.

Ugh, I just realized, Lauren is the reason why I became so dirty-minded. I can't even look at Troy directly so I just made my self turn around.

I can still hear Troy panting behind me but a soft whimper on the corner of the room made me froze there standing. The room is too dark to see what it was so I pointed the flashlight of my phone to where I heard the whimper and what I saw made my heart pound. It's a boy, he's holding a knife, ready to cut his throat.

ⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ