Chapter 22

The car of principal Wagner was completely destroyed, shattered glasses and chunks of metal scraps were scattered on the ground

The car of principal Wagner was completely destroyed, shattered glasses and chunks of metal scraps were scattered on the ground. But the question is, where the hell did that monster go?

"Maybe it went somewhere else."

"Well now's our chance!" Aaron exclaimed and started running towards the school bus.

"No! Wait, Aaron!" Troy tried to call Aaron but he did not listen at all, "Ugh shit!"

Troy started running to follow Aaron and so did we. I was holding Kellie and Angel's hand while we run so that no one gets left behind. As Aaron reached the school bus he suddenly halted and took a step back and it looks like he saw something.

Aaron turned around to face us and he was completely filled with fear. "Go back!" He shouted and the huge monster appeared from the back of the school bus. A pulse has started pounding loudly in my ears blocking all other sounds. Aaron was about to run away but the monster caught him as his face contorted in pain.

All of them were saying something but I can't seem to hear a thing as the sound of my pulse was beating so loudly. The monster threw Aaron to side and severely hit his body on the wall making him lose his consciousness.

No...

"Aaron!" I shouted but it only made the monster's attention turn to me.

I was paralyzed on the spot, the menacing aura of that monster is freezing all my muscles. The monster flashed me a sickening grin that made me shiver down my spine.

"Run!" Troy yelled that made all of us flinch and started sprinting away from that horrifying creature. I heard a loud growl and followed by a huge footstep making the ground rumble.

I looked back and I saw the gigantic monster screaming towards us so I turned my gaze back in front focusing on my pace and realized that we were heading back to the main building.

"Where are we going?" I asked while still running.

"Let's find a place to hide!" Troy yelled as we continued running but Angel suddenly slipped and fell hard on the ground so I went back to help her but the monster already caught up.

"Lei!" Troy shouted but it was too late. The monster stepped on Angel as her body was totally mashed while blood pooled on the ground, she did not even have the chance to scream. I froze at what I witnessed and I didn't notice that the monster already caught Kellie with its huge hands making her scream in fear and in pain.

It widely opened its mouth revealing hundreds of sharp, pointy, and bloodstained teeth. The next thing it did made me put my hand over my mouth to stifle a scream but Kellie's scream was even louder. The monster swallowed Kellie's head ripping it off as chunks of flesh and pulps of blood were splashing on the air.

I was just watching the monster killing my friends and I didn't even do something to help them. I can feel my body getting weak and I just can't make my body move. The monster is just in front of me and I know that it's going to brutally attack me next. I stared at its face and it flashed me that grin again, that sickening grin.