Chapter 11

Leiloni's POV

Leiloni's POV

Looking down, I gripped on the metal railings as my heart started to race. Where did all of those monsters come from? Why are there so many of them?

"Holy shit!" Troy cussed after seeing the herd of monsters roaming outside the building, "are those the monsters from the main gate?" He asked but I just shrugged.

"Hey guys, are you seeing that one down there?" Michael asked pointing his finger on one of the monsters, "that weird looking one," he added.

I followed where he was pointing his finger and he's right, that monster is really weird looking because of the two horns right above its head.

"Oh, shit! Is that a demon?" Michael dramatically asked but Troy and I just went silent, "if that really is a demon then my theory is right," he chuckled nervously.

"We can't conclude anything yet, we still don't know anything about them," Troy said looking at Micheal, "but one thing that we need right now is another way out of here since there are monsters blocking the way out of this building."

The three of us went silent while trying to think of another way out. If we can't go all the way down to the first floor then how are we supposed to get to the stock room without the monsters noticing us?

My mind suddenly rings a bell so I immediately sprinted towards the right-wing of the building. I heard Troy called my name with a low voice but I ignored it and finally reached where I wanted to go. As I saw it, my lips formed a smile as a sign of hope.

"What the hell are you doing? There might be any monster roaming around here." Troy said but I just ignored it again.

"No, listen, we can't go all the way down to the first floor since it is blocked by a herd of monsters, so we will use that..." I said pointing to the one storey building just beside us, "...as an escape route."

"So you're suggesting that we will use the roof of that building to go all the way stock room?" Michael asked.

"Exactly!" I exclaimed as he got my point.

"Not gonna happen," Michael unexpectedly opposed.

"Why not?" I asked but he just crossed his hands in front of me forming an 'X' while slowly shaking his head, "do you have any better ideas then?" I asked that made him stop.

"Actually, I have no problems with your plan. I was just playing the classic 'I oppose and you convince-' oh forget it, it's not even that that funny anymore," he said and chuckled but I just flashed him my deadpan look. How on earth can he jest at times like this?

"Back to your plan, don't you think that the roof is too old and rusty? I think it might collapse." Well, Troy's got a point.

"Well, do you know any other ways to get out of here?" I crossed my arms while Troy and Michael just stared at each other and no one answered, "So I guess we'll stick to this plan then."