Chapter 18

Leiloni's POV

Leiloni's POV

Blood was dripping all over the floor as Angel and Kellie were screaming in pain with their faces grimaced. They were both being held by Michael and Elio who disturbingly merged by a strange purple slime a while ago that seems to have a mind on its own.

"Troy! Do something!" Audrey yelled but Troy only stood there pointing his gun to Michael and Elio.

"Troy!"

Troy suddenly pulled the trigger repeatedly shooting Micheal and Elio but it wasn't enough to kill them. The loud gunshots resonated inside the school bus that made us cover our ears but Michael and Elio just growled so loud that made Angel and Kellie scream even more.

"Shoot them on the head!" Alexis also yelled that it made Troy move closer to Michel and Elio and pointed the gun on their merged heads.

"I'm sorry," Troy quickly pulled the trigger and another loud gunshot echoed inside the school bus that made me cover my ears closing my eyes, but I immediately opened them as I heard a loud thud rocking the bus like there was a small quake. I gazed my eyes on the floor and there I saw the lifeless body of Michael and Elio while blood started pooling all over the floor.

Kellie groaned with her face contorted in pain while Angel has lost her consciousness. I was about to move but suddenly there was a sound of cracking bones that made my heart start pounding. I glanced at the body of Michael and Elio and there it was again, the strange purple slime, streaming out of their mouth and moves like it has a mind of its own. It was slowly heading towards Kellie and Angel but Troy and Lauren immediately rushed to get them and pulled them away from it. As the slime crawled on the floor it suddenly hissed crawling back inside Michael and Elio's body. What was that all about?

All of us were breathing heavily and my heart was still beating rapidly. I looked at everyone and terror overtook their faces.

"Oh my god!" Lauren blurted out covering her mouth while staring at Kellie. I turned my gaze to Kellie and I covered my mouth too as I saw her uniform got ripped and she has deep wounds on her stomach. Troy slowly rested Kellie on the floor covering her wounds as Kellie cried and grimaced in pain.

"Oh no, Angel too!" I turned my attention to Angel and she has totally lost her consciousness. Her head has scratches and blood were also coming out of it. Troy immediately took out the medical supplies from his backpack and he told us that it's the last one he got.

My phone suddenly vibrated again and I remembered that Aaron has called a while ago but I haven't got the chance to answer it since we got a terrifying situation a while ago. I looked at who was calling me but it was just a number so I immediately answered it and I know it was Aaron.

"Lei, where are you?" Aaron asked with a low voice while panting.

"We've already got out of school, where are you?" I said holding the phone to my ear as Audrey and Alexis were staring at me.