Epilogue

A piece of paper, a camcorder, and a pen. Those were the only thing that Troy has seen on the table beside him. He's sitting on the bed wandering his gaze around the room but he spotted no one and realized that he's all alone. He took his phone out of his pocket and it has some minor cracks on the screen but it still works perfectly.

It was already Saturday, July 11, 2020, and it has been five days since this plague has started. He took the folded paper on the table and realized that it was a letter, a letter written by Leiloni. Tears filled his eyes and within a blink, teardrops started to run down his cheeks. He knew what happened and he's angry at himself for sleeping too long.

After reading the letter, he took the camcorder and played a video. His heart raced as he saw Leiloni's face on the camcorder and tears started to fall from his eyes even more.

"Hi, I'm Leiloni Rai Leblanc. If you're watching this video I'm probably dead by now. I know you're wondering why I have this bandage on my right eye. Well, it all started on the 6th of July, 2020. It was the first day of school and everything was seemingly normal. Well, we thought it was just a normal day but recess time came and that's where this chaos had started. Some students went rampage and started attacking their fellow comrades and even teachers and other school staff. At first, I was both scared and confused because I don't know what's happening at all. But one of my friends told me that it was some kind of virus that had started to spread and we found out that it wasn't just happening inside the school. This virus is very deadly and contagious and it can turn anyone into a vicious monster who craves human flesh and blood. If you'll get bitten or scratched you'll definitely turn into one of them too. And one by one, my friends have been infected..."

The video continued and was an hour-long but he finished it to the very last. In the video, Leiloni talked about everything that happened from the start up until what happened yesterday. The room was filled again in a deafening silence and he noticed another folded piece of paper on the table beside him. He immediately took it and it was another letter written by Leiloni. His heart started pounding after reading the letter word by word.

Troy hurriedly got up from the bed and sauntered towards the door and exited the room. The whole school was filled with silence and even though there are no signs of monsters, the air still has this weird eerie feeling. He took something from his pocket and it was a key. He started walking again as his footsteps echoed around the corridor.

His face was filled with intense emotions as he focused on his stride. And after minutes of walking, he found himself in front of the principal's office. He stared at the key on his hand and took a deep sigh.

He inserted the key on the doorknob and slowly twisted it. He opened the door making a low creaking sound that made his heart started pounding. He entered inside the principal's office and what he saw made his lips turn into a smile.

So this is your plan.

ⓔⓝⓓⓔⓡ