chapter 2

In India a lot of preparations can been seen taking place for welcoming someone. After getting to know that nandini was returning, the murthy's were extremely happy.
Everyone was trying to do the best to make her feel warm over here. The brothers Aditya and shivaay murthy were the most happiest as their princess was coming back.

Shivaay (S) : mom I have talked to chacha, he said nandini will be here in a few hours.

Ishita (I) : God so many things are left to be done, I also have to make her favorite payasam as my Nandu loves it.

Aditya (Ad) : chill mom, we will do everything and now since our princess will be back we can pamper her as much as we want. I can't wait to see her.

"even we can't wait to meet ur princess " said all his friends from the entrance.

Ad: of course guys, my princess is the best and this time I will make sure to protect her.

Suddenly a voice comes from the entrance and everyone turns. There are standing Aditya's group of friends, Ruhi, Shravan and Harshad.

Ruhi(Ru): of course Adi, we will all together help ur princess adjust.

Shravan(Sh): right yaar, she is also coming to space na, we just have to keep her away from Fab 5.

Harshad (H) : right guys. And also there is manik

Raman(Ra): nothing of that sort is going to happen.

Ad: but dad

Ra: yes. Get it clear in ur head Adi and tell ur friends also about this . The malhotra's are our family friends. And also Manik and nandini were good friends when they were still children .

I : exactly even u were friends with Manik. I don't know what happened to both of u.

Ad : doesn't matter mom. I just don't like him.

S: guys let it go. Adi u all should go to the college. Nandini will be here by evening. I will take care of here. Take ur friends also with u.

Adi wanted to resist but couldn't say no to his brother. He and his friends then got ready and drove to college.
---
Malhotra mansion

Five people can be seen chilling near the pool. Two of them are sitting hand in hand. Whereas two are fighting like Tom and Jerry. And one is sitting silently playing the guitar strings slowly.

Mukti(Mu): wait yaar cabir, how dare u eat my peice of cake.

Cabir(c): u know na Mukti, auntie makes such a good cake and u were not eating so I could not resist.

Mu : could not resist really , I will kill u. I was waiting to eat it and u

C : sorry na lady bheem, bache ki jaan legi kya

Saying this cabir again started running. After sometime Mukti caught him and started punching him.

C: sorry yaar sorry

Mu : next time u see I will eat ur peice.

C : next time , we will see. Just look at our friends right now .

Mu: right here Alia and dhruv are behaving as if they are on a date.

Both of them go near dhrulya and shout in their ears breaking their eye lock.

Aliya(A): what the hell guys.

Dhruv (D) : exactly why are u shouting.

Mu: guys stop this Romeo Juliet, come on let's do something

D : Mukti u are telling us. Look at Manik, he doesn't even have a Juliet and is sitting like a devdas.

Al: aree, dhruv he has na his princess to think about.

Mu : but guys who actually is the princess.

C: leave na guys. Let's bring Manik back from his LA LA land .

All of them go behind Manik and since he was sitting near the pool the push him into it and started laughing.manik is caught off guard and comes out of the water.

Manik(M): what the hell !!

C: haha... Haha... Manik ,look at u.

Mu: u were playing guitar right, now sing for us, blue hai Pani Pani

Suddenly niyonika comes there.

Niyonika(Nyo): kids what's going on. And manik what are u doing in the pool.

M: I am not here willingly mom. My best friends just threw me in.

Nyo: OK fine whatever. All of u now get ready to go to college. I am ur trustee and I don't like students slacking.

C : auntie u are such a killjoy. Anyways guys let's go. And Ya Manik enjoy singing in the pool

Soon all of them go up, freshened and went towards college.

----
That's it for this chapter. Thanks to all of u for reading and giving my story a try.
Do vote and comment
Precap: Manik and Aditya face off in college.