chapter 35

Next day
Space academy

Today everything was different, manik and nandini had been passing smiles whenever they saw each other. Their eyes were connected as if having their own conversation, and this had been noticed by all of their friends.

Cabir and manik were waiting for Fab 5 in the music room. And Manik's extra cheerful behavior had made cabir suspicious.

C : manik, did anything happen?

M : what happened

C : you are too happy today.

M : you want me to be sad, what kind of a friend are you.

C : oh your melodrama won't work. Speak up what happened with nandini.

M : princess...... What..... Nothing happened.. Absolutely nothing

C : when u need help you come to me and now you are not saying. Spit it out or else I am sure adi would be glad to ask that to you. And even though you have become friends, he is still nandini's overprotective brother.

M : okay fine but make sure Adi doesn't get to know.

Cabir has a Cheshire cat grin on his face and looks at Manik curiously. Manik shakes his head in mock disappointment.

M : seriously staying with navya, you also we becoming attuned to gossip.

C : just start already.

M : I told nandini

C : you finally said you love her, what did she throw at you then

M : Cabir. I said I like her and we are taking it slow.

C : and what about you

M : she likes me too.

C : oh good then, but you could have said that you love her.

M : come on, I don't want to overwhelm her.

C : if she said yes you will be happy, if she said no then heartbreaking songs are in trend.

M : don't make me throw something at you.

C : okay okay jokes aside, I am happy for you. And don't mess up with her. I know she is your one true love.

M : that is why I am going to go her way, however she wants, just the fact that she wants me, wants this relationship is enough.

C : oh ho Romeo. Actually cheesy romantic songs are in trend too, we can try that for the album.

M :cabir

Manik gets up and cabir runs out of the door manik runs behind him.

M : you are finding too much amusement in this.

C : my best friend, who didn't even glance back at any girl is been given hard time by the love of his life, how can I not enjoy.

M : shout in the Mike. Let everyone hear. I will not leave you.

They chase each other. And run into adi.

Ad : you are behaving like kids.

Manik punches cabir lightly on his stomach.later all three of them walk together talking and laughing together.

They had been in the first floor corridor which had a clear view of the basketball court.

C : what is happening their.