chapter 92

The party was conducted in a five star hotel , and it looked every bit of regal. Media flocked the area and this was good for the promotion for the album. Many known names from the Music Industry , big directors and actors were in attendance. Also friends of Fab 5 and their families were present to show their support.

Fab 5 had the limelight and it was their day. The air had a buzz of excitement and anticipation. The album cover was going to be launched and the songs would be up tomorrow for the world to hear.

Manik and his friends entered the venue together and gave various shots to the media. Paparazzi was invited, since the producers of the album wanted to make word reach to the masses.

As they came in, they could see the well decorated hall and the people present.The hall was big enough that even so many people never felt like a crowd. A stage was set towards the middle and the bar was towards the right. Light music was playing in the background. And the big chandeliers threw light everywhere. Greetings were exchanged and Manik's eyes searched for his princess who was standing their with his family and hers.

He excused himself and went towards them. Shivaay came ahead and congratulated him.

S: it all looks great. Congratulations, you are finally going to be a rockstar.

Everyone else to congratulated him. Ishita hugged him tightly for he was like her son too. Niyonika even had a few tears slip. Nanidni stood by the sideline and watched it all with a smile. This was a precious moment.

Manik then walked up to nandini and kisses her forehead.

N : I am really happy for you. You deserve this. And today everyone is going to hear the magic in your voice

M : I am happy too nandini , for this ,for my family being here and because I am able to share it with you.

The producer than called for everyone's attention, and Fab 5 had to go to the middle. Manik whoes hand was in nandini's tugged it.

N : it's your day Manik. You need to be their with your friends. I'll watch

Manik wanted to argue but he knew she was right. This was about Fab 5 ,and as much as he wanted he can't drag her there.

So Manik squeezes her hand once and then goes up towards his friends.

Producer : I have discovered great talent in these college students. So let's raise a toast to music and Fab 5's successful carrier ahead. Cheers

Everyone clapped and cheered and Manik and nandini's eyes met before they gupled their drinks down.

They started mingling , manik talked to various singers some of which also shared their memories of first song. He met a few great artists who have made great music over the years and he was inspired with their views. A few friends and some other buisness associates who had come to show their support.
But even during all this his eyes would travel towards nandini once in a while, looking at her while she talks to people, her smile, and the lighting up of her eyes.

Manik is looking at her when adi puts a hand on his shoulders.

Ad : want to stop with the watching my sister unless you want to give these people gossip

M : I was just admiring. She looks beautiful

And manik was right she did look mesmerizing, in a blue gown nandini looked absolutely amazing and did catch eyes of various people. Although Manik himself was no less. He looked dapper in a suit.