chapter 76

Two days later
Space academy

It had been two days since the fight and there was no improvement. No one had bothered to take the first step and nandini was getting irritated now. They were still continuing with their ignorance. But enough was enough. She had said she wasn't going to try and solve anything but seeing manik hurt because of the breaking of Fab 5 ,was getting on her nerves. She would have let it be if it didn't affect manik. But it did and she was now going to solve this.

she saw Alia in the corridor standing alone and even when she hadn't forgotten what she had said she took the first step all the time thinking about Manik. She was not going to talk about their issues, but rather Alia's issues with Manik. She was just going to play the part of a catalyst.

N : hey

Alia didn't bother replying which made nandini angry. She wasn't going to stand there taking her attitude and delibrated on leaving.
But then another thought about Manik and she took a deep breath calming herself .

N : I know I am the last person you want to see and trust me the feeling is mutual. But I am here for Manik

As if saying this out loud confirmed it, nandini no longer felt irritated. She was going to solve this between manik and Alia, and she was going to do it for Manik.

N : Look Manik feels for me is what dhruv feels for you or you feel for him. Think about it if you are asked to choose between dhruv and rest of your friends what will you do. Even if it will hurt u will choose dhruv because you love him and, what you feel for him is much more than your friendship with Fab 5 . And I am not saying its wrong, it's just a matter of priorities.

Alia had an understanding face while nandini then left her to her thoughts. Last few days and nandini's words from that day and echoed in her mind. Even when angry nandini was clear with what she had said. With the poise of a princess, she cleared everything and kept her head held high too. Dhruv came and puts his arm around her shoulders.

D : she is right you know. And I am the live example of that. Even when I knew you were wrong I choose to stand by you against rest of our friends.

Alia was crying by now, thinking how she had broken there band. She had thought she was standing by her friend Ruhi. But sometimes you need to stand with right.

Dhrulya went towards the music room where manik, cabir and Mukti were already present. They were practicing but it died down as soon as they entered. They looked at each other with wary expressions. But Alia spoke up

Al : I am sorry guys. I just went to much into my friendship with Ruhi and forgot right and wrong. I should have known this sooner.

Mukti and cabir smiled and hugged her. While manik still hadn't moved from his place.

Alia walked up to him

Al : I am really sorry manik. You weren't the one jeopardizing Fab 5 ,I was.and this will never happen again.And whatever I said about nandini ,I just wanted to say something that could hurt and in Ruhi's defence.

M : Alia, I can't just erase what happened that day in a second. But for the sake of this band we can certainly try.

Al : I know Manik and I hope we go back to being as we were before.

Manik decided to let bygones be bygones and hugged her. Her words for nandini had hurt, but he didn't want to end their friendship on this. They weren't going to be the same again though. Soon it turned into a group hug, with all of them laughing, which nandini saw through the window. She smiled seeing manik smile and left before anyone could see her.