chapter 22

Tree house

Upon seeing no other option Adi started speaking, reviving those memories of that day which turned their lives completely.

Ad : that day we took you to the hospital

FLASHBACK

Everyone was panicking, nandini was immediately taken to the operation threater and their families were called. They came running afraid of what had happened and what more was going to.

The dark clouds had just shown an appearance, the storm was still left.

It had been 2 hours all of them were sitting, waiting, afraid of the inevitable.

Ishita had been crying continuously, a mother who could not even bear a single scratch on her daughter, had to see the day when her daughter was lying in a pool of blood. Niyonika didn't have a daughter and nandini was who gave her the feeling of having one.

Raman and Raj were no better, she was their princess, someone who deserves only happiness and seeing her in pain was a nightmare.

Nurses were going in and out no one was telling anything. The atmosphere was tense, praying to God to help them in difficult times. To save their princess.

Shivaay was the one who was strong at this moment, he knew he can't be weak, their parents were worried as it is and he didn't want to add more to their problems. Manik and adi were a different case cause they were only ones who were present at the sight, the ones who had seen her covered in blood. A sight enough to shake their souls. Both of them didn't say anything, while manik being the strong one with shivaay was trying to console their parents, adi was standing silently in a corner.

After a few more hours of tourtorous patience, the doctor was out.

Ra : doctor how is she, everything is fine right, she is fine, come on say something

Raman was getting frustrated, worry for his daughter consuming him. Raj went ahead and calmed him down signalling the doctor to speak.

Doctor : Mr murthy, this was a fatal accident, she has internal bleeding, and due to landing on her head she has fractured her skull. We have done our best and for now she is stable, but we suggest a neurosurgeon immediately.

Although the thought of her being stable was a great relief but she wasn't completely fine.

Raj : when can we see her

Doctor :  actually about that she might not wake up for another 48 hours, due to her injuries she has been given strong sedative and also her brain is on its defense. Please come with me, we need to talk .

Ishita burst into tears upon hearing this and niyonika tried to console her.

Raman, Raj and shivaay went with the doctor. Manik and adi were standing outside the cabin trying to know what was going on. After 15 long minutes shivaay came out, his face had a look of complete devastation.

M : what happened bhai

Shivaay was unable to speak, even he had reached his limit.

S : princess, princess

Manik and Aditya sat him down and waited for him to reply.

S : she has multiple fractures in her skull, dad upon recommendation from doctors have decided to take her to America, to the best neurosurgeon for treatment. She..... She is being taken today.

It was like lightning had struck them, their nandini was going away, far away where they could not take care of her, leave taking care they won't even know if she would be fine.
After the accident they could not even see her for one last time, for God knows how long.