chapter 50

It had been a few days since madhyam's entry into Manan's lives. Although he had done nothing big apart from the obvious staring and a few flirtatious comments here and there. A few people from their group too had conversations with them. Like dhruv and Maddy were kind of becoming friends, manik didn't like this but he couldn't force his opinion on others.

In there group among themselves certain new friendships have been formed overtime while some old ones kept going strong. Aryaman nandini and Harshad had become close and often shared secrets. Manik and adi too had almost come close to being those good friends as they used to be during childhood and with nandini being their anchor, they got along well.

As for adi and preeti, nandini's plan had worked and they did spend a lot of time together in projects and studies. Getting closer they had been supporting each other in everything and looks like this ship had started sailing.

Ruhi was still in the weird notion of liking Adi, but she did become good friend with aryaman. Having no idea about his fondness for her, she used to share her feelings with him. Considering him a valuable person in her life.

Fab 5 were working on their album and the songs were going good. Soon they would be in the market and their fate will be known. But there was time for that.

Now coming to manik and nandini, they had gotten extremely close. Knowing what one wanted without words to understanding each other completely, they were almost dating. Nandini had spent most of her time with Manik , talking, teasing, kissing and most of all having fun. Both if them were enjoying this period when they hadn't exactly said the word but they could feel it in the air.

--------
Murthy mansion

It had been almost a month and the date to the wedding was near. Nandini was sitting in the drawing room of murthy mansion along with anika, preeti and some of their cousins discussing dresses.

N : your lehenga anika di is so beautiful, I am sure bhai is going to have a hard time focusing on anything else.

P : he should afterall where else should the groom's attention be if not on the bride.

An : right, I am so overwhelmed with all of this. Thank you nandini, how u have helped with the preparations and

Nandini gets up and goes beside anika. Holding her hand she smiled..

N : of course I did, it's my bhai's wedding. It's as special to me adi and Manik as it is to him. And u are going to be his wife, a part of our family.

An : I know how much shivaay loves you and I really want that we share a good bond.

N : definitely

Saying this nandini hugs anika

Rest of the preparations were at full swing, the cards had been printed, guess invited, venue set and mood uplifted.

Today evening was the first function of mehendi and it was to be conducted in malhotra mansion and that is why Adi and Manik were there since morning, looking over things one last time.

Nandini didn't get a chance to talk to Manik since morning so as soon as she found few spare minutes she called him.

M : hey, so finally u are free

N : as if u had time to call me

M : yeah with last minute works and mom shouting commands ever next moment, God

N : it will end up great. Hard work pays off

M : yup. Why don't you come here. I am missing you also u have a good reason that u wanted to help.

N : shopping is done and I don't really think I am needed here. Fine I'll be there soon.

-------
Malhotra mansion

Nandini enters malhotra mansion to see it properly decorated and ready for the function. Adi was at a side ordering a few workers about the placements of the light. Nyonika was too talking to Pandit ji.

Nyo : fine so tmrw morning is fine for haldi ceremony right.

Pandit ji walks away and nandini stands in front of niyonika.

N : morning aunty. Everything set

Nyo : almost done. Just a few last minute things. I called ishita she said they will reach here along with shivaay just before the ceremony.

N : yes and I too came to help. Also to take adi back with me. Dad wants the family to come together.

Nyo : talking about family where is my son. Last I saw him talking to someone by poolside. Anyways can u get me the sperate mehendi. I think I kept it in my room.

Nandini nods and walks upstairs. Going to nyonika's room she grabs the plate. While going back a hand pulls her into a room. She shrieks and closes her eyes. Upon opening she sees she is in Manik's room and he is smiling in front of her.

N : this would have fallen

M : what

N : it's no use telling you to not pull me anywhere anytime. But atleast u could have took care of the plate.

M : sorry

saying this Manik takes the plate from her hand and keeps it on the table. He then keeps his hands on her waist and pulls her to himself.

M : I missed you. U have no time even for a

Nandini cuts him but planting her lips on hers effectively shutting him up. His hands caress the side of her waist and he kisses her back. Slowly and uncousiously Manik Waldorf a little back. And in the haze of intimacy they don't realize when they fall on the bed.

Manik breaks the kiss and they both start laughing. Looking into nandini's eyes manik pulls her close and once again kisses her.

They get close unknown to the fact that niyonika had come up searching for nandini and had seen them together.

-------
That's all for today

So I have taken almost a month leap. And tried to explain what happened during it's course.

Do vote and comment.

Precap : mehendi ceremony