Nice meeting you again.

Please note that I do not own anything else other than the plot.

From now on, this will be in Yume's POV.

It's been a year ever since Laura went to England, and since M4 went off on their own solo debut. Subaru said that we won't be able to see each other for a while because he wanted to sort out his feelings and he wanted to catch up to me. 

(Note that, when I watched the episode when he said that, I was watching it in Japanese, there wasn't subtitles. I don't know how to translate it into English properly but that's the closest I could write it in.)

The World Aikatsu! Cup is coming up tomorrow too! My excitement can't contain themselves. The only message I have received from Laura for this past year was around two weeks ago. She said that she would meet me at the World Aikatsu! Cup. I'm so excited to see my rival, Sakuraba Laura again! I'm so glad that I'm representing Japan for the cup!

- Flashback -

I was having my lunch with Koharu-chan after I was done with my concert at school when I heard Principal Moroboshi through the speaker, "Nijino Yume and Nanakura Koharu, please come to my office now, I have an important announcement to tell you. I repeat, Nijino Yume and Nanakura Koharu, please come to my office now."

I looked at Koharu-chan to see that she finished her lunch already so we headed towards the office. 

Before we entered the office, I asked Koharu-chan, "Why do you think that Principal Moroboshi wanted to see us?"

She looked at me with a reassuring smile and told me, "It's fine, we'll know once we go in."

She knocked the door and Principal Moroboshi told us to come in. When we entered, I was really surprised, Hime-senpai was there! I haven't seen her in such a long time.

"Long time no see Yume-chan! How have you been?" Hime-senpai waved at me.

I went to give her a hug, which of course, she gave back! I was so happy to see her again! Principal Moroboshi coughed intentionally to get our attention, he said, "You can talk later, right now we have an important announce to tell you which we will be telling the school later."

Hime-senpai suddenly turned very serious and looked at me square in the face, she said, "Yume-chan, you've come a long way ever since I met you, and you too Koharu-chan. Thank you for helping Yume-chan all this time after Laura-chan left. And it's because we believe that you've grown up enough as an idol, we believe that you should represent Japan for the World Aikatsu! Cup."

I cocked my head, what's a "World Aikatsu! Cup"? Koharu-chan obviously knew I didn't understand what Hime-senpai was saying, so she filled me up, "World Aikatsu! Cup is a competition. Every country is to send one idol to represent their country to see who's the best idol in the world."

Hime-senpai nodded, "We believe that since you won the Aikatsu ranking competition, you are able to take on this world cup. After all, your dream is to be a top idol right?"

- End of flashback -

I'm walking around the school 'cause I can't sleep, I'm just too excited! I ended up and the entrance of the boys division. I always seem to end up there every time I wander around the school. Wonder why?

I was under the tree where Subaru and I first met, or rather, where I first fell on him. I wonder how he's doing? I have no idea why, but I started singing.

Ah... daisuki mo daikirai mo

Zenbu honto no watashi nanda

Start line wo tobikoeta

Ano hi kara ima mo onaji yume wo mite iru 

Katamukidasu taiyo ni oitsukitakute hashiru yo

Kokoro ni shimai kirenai omoi ga aru

Akogare ni furueru, "oto" ga umareru

Mada minu watashi no koto wo shinjite kureru hito

Anata ni todoketai ongaku wo kanadeyo

Sashidasareta tenohira ni kumo hitotsu nai sora ni

Hitamuki na tsuyosa de kagayaki wo watasou

Yuuki yo hoshi ni nare

La La La La nari hibike... Music!

La La La La...

Felt so much nicer to-

"Nice to see you again, but why are you at the boys division side again? Boiled Octopus." A soft chuckle came out from the person who said that.

There's only one person who calls me that, I turned around with probably a red face, to see none other than Yuki Subaru. He's still laughing at me! I humphed and started to walk away when he stopped me, "Wait! Sorry, didn't mean to laugh at you the moment I see you again... I just heard your voice when I got back awhile ago, and when I was heading back to the dorm, I heard you singing."

Was I that loud...? It'd be stupid to ask that, so I turned around and rolled my eyes at him, greeted him, "Yes, hi. And stop calling me a boiled octopus every time you see me!"

He needs to stop that habit of his, I don't like it! And why's he here? Shouldn't he still be out there, in the world? Filled with curiosity, I asked, "Why are you back here? I thought you were going to be travelling around the world to grow as an idol...? And... to whatever you said? Sorting out your feelings?"

He suddenly turned his back on me and kept quiet.

From now on, this will be in Subaru's POV.

Geez, I was hoping that she wouldn't ask that! I came back because I tried to sort my own feelings out, which I failed miserably. I mean, I did grow a lot as an idol... So I guess it wasn't a waste that I left for a year? I let out a nervous laugh, "Haha... I thought I grew enough, enough to be your rival again. What about you? I heard you have your World Aikatsu! Cup tomorrow, you're representing Japan right? Why are you still up?"

Tried my best to avoid the question, well, not that I have to try when it comes to answering to Yume, she's so dense... She looked at me with a weird face and asked, "How'd you know I'm representing Japan? Where'd you get that news from? You're not stalking me are you?"

Weeeeeeelllll, I wouldn't call it stalking, I mean, I do pay attention to all the news that has to do with her. She IS my rival after all, what's wrong with that? I answered back, "Well, you're my rival right? I got to keep track of what my rival's up to!"

She made that 'O' shape on her mouth, signalling that she understands, she turned back and started walking back to her dorm. Before she completely left my sights, she turned around and greeted me goodnight, "Night Subaru-kun! See you tomorrow!"

I waved back to her, and when she was completely out of my sights. I started walking back to my dorm, muttering to myself, "Yeah, it's nice meeting you again too, Yume."

[End of chapter 1]

Soooo.... What did you think of this chapter? Personally, I really wish that there was another season of Yume and Subaru. Not that I'm not happy that a new season of Aikatsu came out. I saw the first episode the other day, it's AWESOME! I like Aine! I really wanna see Karen and Mirai perform though. Enough of my fangirling, if that's what you even call it. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!